On the eighth-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2019, Bang Bang Bang is one of fourteen tracks to be available at the beginning.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1/P3 are the backup dancers. Both are men wearing a grayish-blue bandana on their mouth, a matching cape with a hood, cyan lines on the sleeves and a cyan coloring in the inside, and a pair of matching pants with two dark gray stripes. They are both shirtless, and they have a gray-bluish handprint on their torsos.
In the chorus, their clothes become a black beanie with a blood red elastic band, a gray furry neck pillow, a dark red tank top with gray straps, a pair of gray pants with blood red rips on the left leg, and a pair of dark purple boots.
P2 is a man. He is wearing a traditional Native American headdress with black fur and yellow feathers, an orange headband with black zigzag lines and red pompoms on the sides, along with light orange feathers on the back. He also wears a gray jacket with orange boats’ wheels on it, along with bottle green pants with two black lines. He is wearing an orange hoodie with two lilac-gray laces and a darkened orange handprint on it, and a pair of black boots. His glove is lilac.
In the chorus, his clothes are a black cap with a bright white crown attached to its brim, a pair of square sunglasses, a black-and-white choker, an amaranth-and-purple robe, a pair of round sunglasses, an amaranth tank top, a black-and-white sash, a pair of purple pants with rips in both legs and a black belt, and a pair of dark purple boots.
Towards the end of the song, the coaches change into inverted colored versions of their starting outfits.
Just Dance 2019
In the main series, C1’s headdress is now more of a worker’s hat, but the hat’s decoration still holds the same color scheme of the headdress.
C2 has also received some slight changes in his outfit, as the crown on his hat and his sunglasses are shaped differently.
The routine takes place in a factory, starting with a dimly-lit room with a turbine that flashes to the beat of the song and chains hanging on the ceiling. Several speakers and a flight of stairs can be seen under the turbine. At the sides of the room are pile drivers that crash to the beat of the song, kicking up sparks in the process, and pools of molten metal. During T.O.P. and G-Dragon’s verse, the room shines red in color.
Before the chorus begins, the background turns dark and flashes dimly to the beat of the song before revealing P1/P3's clones and an industrial building in the background. Spotlights then start shining in quick succession onto the dancers and the clones.
In the chorus, the background changes into a red industrial building with 2 big pile drivers on it with a red sky and a burning red mountain behind them. Some of the windows are lit up as the pile drivers crash to the beat of the song and kick up sparks and the spotlights on the building shine on the dancers and the clones.
In the bridge, the background turns dark as dark red lines move across the floor slowly while flames, lights, and spotlights shine to the beat of the song.
Gold Move 1: Bounce your right leg, stretch the right arm and bend the left one in front of your head.
Gold Move 2: Move both of your hands down from your head in two circles.
Gold Move 3 (舞力全开：活力派 only):
- P1/P3: Punch the air with your right arm while jumping.
- P2: Raise your right arm in a semicircle.
Gold Move 4: Pound your hands forwards and turn left.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
This section details the release and removal history of Bang Bang Bang.
|Game||Date Added||Date Removed|
|Just Dance Now||October 10, 2018|
|October 26, 2018|
|February 6, 2019||N/A|
|Just Dance Unlimited||November 2, 2019||N/A|
|舞力无限||June 4, 2021||N/A|
Bang Bang Bang is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- 30-Minute Workout
- Around the World
- Challenging Dances
- Just Dance 2019
- Must Dance 2019
- Trios and Quartets
Just Dance 2020
- Just Dance 2019
- Must Dance Just Dance Unlimited
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Dance Essentials!
- Dancin’ in the Dark!
- Fitness Jam!
- Got the Groove!
- Hall Of Fame
- K-Pop Till You Drop!
- Passport In A Playlist
- Pump up the Adrenaline!
- World Music Day
- Bang Bang Bang is the second song by Big Bang in the series.
- Bang Bang Bang is the first song originally from the Chinese series to come to the main series.
- It is also the sixth Korean song in the main series.
- This makes BIGBANG the second artist originally from the Japanese series to come to the main series, after Hatsune Miku.
- Bang Bang Bang, along with Bad Girl, Deep, Gee, Growl and Mayores, are the only known songs to be scrapped from two different games.
- The Classic routine and the Extreme Version are the second and third routines to apply a color inversion on the coaches, after Hey Mama.
- This is the first time where color inversion is used in at least two routines for one song.
- Due to it having an Extreme routine and a VIPMADE routine rated "Extreme", Bang Bang Bang is the first and only song in the series to have two Alternate routines with the "Extreme" difficulty.
- Some moves from the official choreography are used in both the Classic and Extreme routines.
- In the 舞力全开：活力派 files, the line "Keun bimyeongsorineun maseongui mellodi geomeun dokgiui yeongyeol gori" is written in Latin alphabet, resulting in it being so long that it overlaps the end of the pictogram slide.
- In Just Dance 2019 and later games, the following edit have been applied to the lyrics:
- The word "bang" is always written in caps. This also applies to Korean words with "bang" in them.
- "Mothage" is spelled as "moshage".
- "Allergy" is transcripted in romanized Korean ("alleoji").
- "Geotcheoreom" is spelled as "Geoscheoreom".
- In the beat drop, "Bang! Bang! Bang!" is spelled as "BANG BANG BANG".
- "Jigeumi" is spelled as "jigeum i".
- "Melody" is transcripted in romanized Korean ("mellodi").
- In the line "Yea we don’t give a what", a different apostrophe is used.
- “Let’s go” is misspelled as “Ret’t go”.
- The previews for the Extreme Version and the VIP Made version feature four players instead of six.
- Bang Bang Bang is the first Trio routine in which every single coach is portrayed by the same person.
- Bang Bang Bang is the hardest Classic routine in Just Dance 2019, as it is the only one to have both a Hard difficulty rating and an Intense effort rating.
- The C2 coaches are the only coaches in Just Dance 2019 to not have avatars.
- P2’s headdress in the Classic routine comes from the music video.
- As seen in a Behind the Scenes video made to promote the launch of 舞力全开：活力派, P1/C1’s color scheme was slightly different, as the light blue parts of his outfit were orange and his glove was cobalt blue instead of red.
- In the menu square from the 舞力全开：活力派 files, the coaches outlines are orange. However, in the cover, they have a blue outline.
- Some pictograms from 舞力全开：活力派 were remade in Just Dance 2019.
- This makes Bang Bang Bang the sixth post-Just Dance 3 routine to receive changes in its pictograms.
- In Just Dance 2019, P2’s routine has been reshot; as a consequence, some moves are performed differently compared to the original version.
- The transition between the C2 and C1 versions of the coaches in the final part of the routine is also different, as it uses an effect that consists of expanding squares instead of two lines joining each other.
- The ending has been modified, too, as P2’s glow gets brighter and brighter until the entire screen turns white.
- When Bang Bang Bang was added to the Favorites playlist during its first release in Just Dance Now, Havana could appear before it in spite of it being removed.
- The menu icon for Havana was shown as a blank square with no song title and no stars. When the icon was clicked on, the song title and the artist name from Bang Bang Bang appeared, but Havana’s cover was shown.
- The Gift Machine in Just Dance 2019 features a postcard associated to the Classic routine, which has a completely different background.
- In a Nintendo News article for the Ubisoft Publisher Sale for August 29, 2019 to September 11, 2019, P2 in his C2 form can be seen with a red crown instead of a white one.
- Interestingly, the cutscene in All Stars Mode uses P2’s Native American headdress from 舞力全开：活力派.
- P2’s jacket is worn in a Behind-the-Scenes video for Rainbow Beats.
- P2 of Bang Bang Bang was featured in his C2 form on a series of tarot cards uploaded to Just Dance’s international Twitter account during an event called "Tarot Week", which ran from March 21 to March 25, 2022 in connection to Season 1: Astral. The card assigned to P2 of Bang Bang Bang in his C2 form reads "The Emperor".
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- https://instagram.com/p/BkVTodGAoEv/ (Archive)
- File:Justdancechina songlist.jpg
- File:Jd2017c betas proof.png