|This article is about Big Bang's song. You may be looking for Jessie J's song or Anitta's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1/P3 are the backup dancers. Both are men wearing a grayish-blue bandana on their mouth, a matching cape with a hood, cyan lines on the sleeves and a cyan coloring in the inside, and a pair of matching pants with two dark gray stripes. Their's shirtless, and they have a gray-bluish handprint on his torso.
In the chorus, their clothes become a black beanie with a blood red elastic band, a grey furry neck pillow, a dark red tank top with grey straps, a pair of grey pants with blood red rips on the left leg, and a pair of dark purple boots.
P2 is a man. He is wearing a traditional Native American headdress with black fur and yellow feathers, an orange headband with black zigzag lines and red pompoms on the sides, along with light orange feathers on the back. He also wears a gray jacket with orange boats' wheels on it, along with bottle green pants with two black lines. He is wearing an orange hoodie with two lilac-grey laces and a darkened orange handprint on it, and a pair of black boots. His glove is lilac. In the 2019 remake, his headdress is now more of a worker's hat, but the hat’s decoration still holds the same color scheme of the headdress.
In the chorus, his clothes are a black cap with a bright white crown attached to its brim, a black-and-white choker, an amaranth-and-purple robe, a pair of sunglasses, an amaranth tank top, a black-and-white sash, a pair of purple pants with rips in both legs and a black belt and a pair of dark purple boots.
Towards the end of the song, the coaches change into inverted colored versions of their starting outfits.
The routine takes place in a factory, starting with a dimly-lit room with a turbine that flashes to the beat of the song and chains hanging on the ceiling. Several speakers and a flight of stairs can be seen under the turbine. At the sides of the room are pile drivers that crash to the beat of the song, kicking up sparks in the process, and pools of molten metal. During T.O.P. and G-Dragon's verse, the room shines red in color.
Before the chorus begins, the background turns dark and a floodlight shines onto a metal scaffolding before revealing P1/P3's clones and an industrial building in the background. Spotlights then start shining in quick succession onto the dancers and the clones.
In the chorus, the background changes into a red industrial building with 2 big pile drivers on it and a red sky and a burning red mountain behind them. Some of the windows are lit up as the pile drivers crash to the beat of the song and kick up sparks and the spotlights on the building shine on the dancers and the clones.
In the bridge, the background turns dark as dark red lines move across the floor slowly while flames, lights, and spotlights shine to the beat of the song.
Gold Move 1: Bounce your right leg, stretch the right arm and bend the left one in front of your head.
Gold Move 2: Move both of your hands down from your head in two circles.
Gold Move 3 (舞力全开：活力派 only):
- P1/P3: Punch the air with your right arm while jumping.
- P2: Raise your right arm in a semicircle.
Gold Move 4: Pound your hands forwards as if you were shooting and turn left.
- Bang Bang Bang is the second song by BIGBANG in the series.
- This is the first song originally from the Chinese series to come to the main series.
- This is also the sixth Korean song in the main series.
- This makes BIGBANG the second artist originally from the Japanese series to come to the main series after Hatsune Miku.
- Some moves from the official choreography are used.
- P2’s headdress comes from the music video as well.
- In the menu square, the coaches' outlines are orange but, in the cover, they have a blue outline.
- In the 舞力全开：活力派 files the line "큰 비명소리는 마성의 멜로디 검은 독기의 연결 고리" ("Loud screams are devilish melodies, the connection to a black poison") is written in Latin alphabet, so it is so long that it overlaps the end of the pictogram slide.
- In addition, the word "멜로디" ("melody") is translated to English.
- This is the third song to have a color inversion, after Built For This and Hey Mama.
- Some pictograms from 舞力全开：活力派 were remade in Just Dance 2019.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|