Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man whose face and skin are blacked out. He wears a black hoodie with a gray shirt underneath, a pair of black pants, and a pair of gray and some silver sneakers. His hoodie and pants have various patterns passing through them. It has a silver diamond shape during the chorus, a silver triangle that occasionally extends into blue triangles during one of the vocal verses, a red X shape during one of the instrumental verses that occasionally turns silver and has silver lines surrounding it, a pink circle along with blue cut off circular lines on the slow instrumental verses, and a white circle that moves during the end. Numerous stripes and dots in numerous colors also sift through the dancer’s outfit.
The background remains primarily dark and is brightened by flashing cubes. During the chorus, they faintly flash blue and flash more heavily during the shouts. During a vocal verse, the cubes rhythmically flash white while white stripes are present on the walls. During an instrumental verse, the cubes flash red and yellow, and these lights move more rapidly side to side. During the drop to the slow parts, the background shows stars, and then at the actual slow parts, the background shows a lot of neon color on each side.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Raise your arms upwards in a semi-circle motion.
Gold Move 2: Jump while putting your right arm on your chest and your left arm out.
- Bangarang is the second song by Skrillex in the series.
- "F**k" is censored.
- In the preview, the pictograms do not fade in.
- In the E3 version of the routine, this pictogram was only used once.
- In the E3 demo of Just Dance 2020, the coach selection image had a different pose and applied the details from the second drop on the clothes instead of keeping the coach’s appearance from the beginning of the routine.
- The animated background in the fankit is backwards to the background in the teaser and gameplay.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|