"Bangarang" (Extreme Version) is playable on Just Dance 2020, where the routine can be unlocked by getting Superstar on Bangarang (Classic) on 8th-gen consoles, Nintendo Switch, and Google Stadia, and through normal gameplay on Wii. The routine also appears on Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance Now. It also appears on 舞力全开2020, where the routine can be unlocked by getting Superstar on Bangarang (Classic).
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a man with a black and cyan urban air mask and black and cyan cap. He wears a pink sleeveless vest hoodie with the upper part colored violet and is separated by a cyan border line and black hamstrings on the hood. The hoodie is unzipped on the chest, revealing his yellow sleeveless top. He also wears a pair of black jeans with static-like square designs on the thighs and yellow and cyan shoes with white soles. He also wears a black and cyan elbow guard on his left arm, a black and white small band on the right arm and black bands with a bright cyan part on his upper left arm and wrist. He has a cyan outline. The texture of his vest hoodie is thick fabric.
During the chorus, the yellow and pink elements in his outfit turn black and his outline turns pink.
The background starts dark, when the song begins inverted triangles appear, mostly in white colors or simply as black lines, when the "chorus" begins, the background turns red and changes to red colored rhombuses, later in the routine, the background changes to several rhombuses of blue and purple colors, after Gold Move 2, the background changes to a galactic one with purple blue circles, after that, the figure shown are inverted triangles that flickers, the routine ends with the inverted triangles moving away, until disappearing next to the coach.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Jump with your hands spread.
Gold Move 3: Kick to the left, and punch upwards, while bending down.
Bengarang (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- A Decade of Dance!
- Countdown 2021!
- Main article: Bangarang#Trivia
- Bangarang (Extreme Version) marks Mehdi Kerkouche’s return in the series as a performer, after a gap of approximately three years. Don’t Stop Me Now was the last routine he performed before working only as a choreographer from Just Dance 2017 onwards.
- Part of the coach’s pants sometimes glitches from black to blue, and part of the coach’s glove sometimes glitches from blue to black.
- In one pictogram, a part of the right arm blends into the left one.
- In two other ones, the clap emblem has some light blue pixels on the corners.
- Playing Bangarang (Extreme Version) three times in Just Dance 2020 unlocks the That’s the Way (I Like It) stars sticker.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|