|This article is about the song by Momoland. You may be looking for the song by Iggy Azalea with a similar name.|
|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
"Bboom Bboom" (stylized as "BBoom BBoom") by Momoland was supposed to be featured on Just Dance 2019, however it was scrapped for unknown reasons. The files for the song can be found in the files of Just Dance Unlimited and 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of women. They all have solid black and white outlines.
P1 is a woman with orange hair and blue hair styled into a half-bun style, along with pink and green barrettes. She wears a green sailor's flap over a green top with dark blue details, pink overalls with one strap opened, and long orange sneaker heel boots with blue accents.
P2 is a woman with orange hair styled into 2 buns. She wears a light blue crop-top with a pink brassiere over it, a yellow skirt and black stockings, along with blue high heels. She is accessorized with two orange bracelets on her left wrist.
P3 is a woman with braided purple pigtails that go to the back of her head and a blue beret. She wears a blue long-sleeved sweater detailed with gold striped with holes cut at the shoulders over a black top, pink jeans with a turquoise belt and black vinyl heels. She is accessorized with gold large hoop earrings.
The background consists of many objects which are headphones, speakers, boomboxes, cassette tapes, Polaroid cameras, Polaroid photos, video game controllers, Tamagotchis, and Game Boys in patterns. There are symbols that appear along the objects which are stars and lightning bolts in different colors. The words "BBoom BBoom" appear during the chorus and pre-chorus.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Perform a "dab" move by raising your left arm to your face, and your right arm outwards while raising your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Put your left hand on your hip and rest your right hand on your head.
- Bboom Bboom would have been the eighth Korean-language song in the Just Dance series.
- The routine uses moves similar to the official choreography.
- A gameplay found on the Just Dance Unlimited servers shows the dancers in their beta color scheme.
- Throughout the routine, the coaches’ outfits often change colors because of editing errors. A notable example happens during the rap part, where P1’s bra and P3’s glove colors glitch from yellow to red.
- The background and ambient sounds were reused in 1999 with some minor changes.
Behind the Scenes
- https://www.instagram.com/p/CDo1UJxHysd/ (Archive)