Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl who resembles a child. She has neon pink hair tied with red bows in two pigtails, and she wears a red-and-magenta one-piece dress which includes a frilly blouse, and a pink bow. She also wears a pair of red socks within her pink slippers.
In the remake, the coach has a different color palette. Her hair is now red and her bow is now yellow. She now wears a pink and orange one-piece dress. Her slippers are now red, and her socks are now orange. Her bow on her one-piece is now red.
The background shows blue and light blue alternating stripes and a black floor. The background also lights up.
In the remake, the floor reflects the wall, which is more animated. The lines illuminate and follow the coach's moves.
- The final few seconds of the song are cut, rendering the length down from 3:14 to just under three minutes.
- During the bridge, profanities are exchanged over the phone although they are censored. It was already censored in the song before its addition into Just Dance.
- This makes Bebe the first song with censorship in the whole series.
- There are two lyric errors: "Two texts in a row" is misinterpreted with "Two days in a row" and "sugar" is misspelled as "sugah".
- Bebe and Groove Is in the Heart are the first two routines to feature color changes in the background.
- The menu square has a mistake; the red parts of the dancer are pink and vice versa. Also, the coach’s bow is not visible.
- This is one of the six dancers from the first Just Dance which have never been used in Puppet Master Modes or Mashups. The others are Surfin’ Bird, Lump, Womanizer, Girls Just Want to Have Fun, and Groove Is In The Heart.
- Most of the tracks in Just Dance feature the sound of drumsticks just before the song starts. Here, instead of drumsticks, clapping is heard. This is the only song to have a clapping sound effect as opposed to drumsticks.
- In the Just Dance Now remake, the hair is glitchy and some parts of it turn white sometimes.
- In addition, the dancer’s hands and legs sometimes have dark pink marks on them. The marks on the right hand sometimes form a fingerless glove.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|