|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a curvy woman with hot pink flowing hair. She wears a small orange top hat with a a white line and green flower, an orange dress with pink and green ruffles, and green flats. She also has a pink bracelet on her right wrist.
In the remake, the coach looks more realistic and her green attributes now are a shade of blue.
The background consists of a pink room with yellow and pink wavy lines. There are multiple yellow lines on the wall, there are also 2 sketches of women made out of dark pink lines. The floor consists of multiple wavy yellow lines. Whenever "A hah!" is sung, the background lights up briefly. At the beginning and end of the routine, it features a kaleidoscope of the coach.
The entire background has been upgraded, with much more brighter lines on the wall and floor. There are now also stage lights on the sides. The floor now is much brighter and looks like a led dancefloor. The kaleidoscopic display of the coach’s at the beginning and end of the routine starts off with a black background.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your hands behind your head and shake your hips.
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is featured in the following Mashups:
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Butterfly Wings
- Cake Slice
- Froufrou Dance
- Look At Me
- Pump It Up
Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is the first song by MIKA in the series.
- In Just Dance 2, the first line of the song is "Big girls". In the remake, however, the first line is "Big girl".
- The last line of the song (You Are Beautiful), fades away abruptly while it is sung.
- The beta version of the dancer had a slightly different color scheme and a different haircut.
- The routine has been recorded in more than one take, as shown by a glitchy transition that happens during the first part of the second chorus.
- This only occurs on the Just Dance 2 version of the routine, since the remake only uses the first take seen before the second chorus.
- Although the remake changed the coach's glove color to Keppel, the arrows remain green.
- In Just Dance Now, there is a pictogram error; when one of the pictograms appear, a part from one of the placeholders will appear along with it.
- In the Just Dance Now files of the song, there is a beta pictogram for a move that is not present in the actual routine.
- On the menu icon for Just Dance 2, the coach has glove on both hands.
- Although the skirt ruffles are hot pink and the hat is orange in the routine, the menu icon shows them as red.
- In the original Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, it can be seen that some of the original Just Dance 2 pictograms that are not used in the remake are in the sprite along with the remade pictograms. The sprite was later updated, removing these pictograms along with the placeholder pictograms.
- Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) is one of the very few pre-Just Dance 4 routines in Just Dance Unlimited where the album coach has a different pose than the one in the menu square.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|