The song has an Alternate Version which is unlocked to play at the start.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are three women portrayed as snake goddesses.
P1 is wearing an aquamarine snake skin leotard with several cutouts. She also wears matching high boots. She has bright pink hair in a ponytail with aquamarine plastic snakes in her hair. A golden snake can be found around her neck, she also has a matching snake bracelet, as well as several other bracelets and hoop earrings. Her eyeshadow and lipstick are both green.
P2 is wearing a black, one sleeved and one legged suit with shiny blue scales in several areas. A dark gray plastic snake can be seen going around her body, starting from her right leg and ending on top of her head. She has purple hair tied in a long braid. She also wears black boots. She accessorizes with many golden chains with a blue crystal in it, as well as several bracelets and matching earrings. She has a blue lipstick and eyeshadow.
P3 is wearing a pink snake skin bodysuit with cutouts by the hips, bust and on the legs. She also has matching boots. She has aquamarine hair with a pink cobra-style headpiece. She accessorizes with many thin, golden necklaces, bracelets and a double chain around her waist. Additionally, she has the same hoop earrings as P1. She also wears a pink lipstick and eyeshadow in the same color.
The routine takes place in the Ophidian Temple. The Temple contains an elevator that the coaches stand on during the routine. The Temple is also decorated with many different kinds of golden snake statues. In the pre-chorus, a large golden snake can be seen behind the coaches. The doors of this temple can be seen in the bridge. The temple atmosphere is pink except in the bridge, in which the background becomes darker, and in some parts of the chorus, in which the background becomes purple for a few seconds several times.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P2: Put both of your legs out and raise your right arm quickly to your head.
- P1 and P3: Raise both of your arms up while facing towards P2 and putting both of your legs out.
Gold Move 2: Bend both of your arms inside and open them while putting your left leg behind you.
- Black Mamba and Jopping are the nineteenth and twentieth Korean-language songs in the main series.
- The code name for Black Mamba is spelled "BlackMam", which may be due to Let Me Love You already using "BlackMamba" as its code name.
- Black Mamba, Boombayah, Jopping, and Pop/Stars are the third through sixth Classic routines to have an Extreme difficulty rating, after Part of Me and Drum Go Dum.
- Black Mamba and Jopping are the first two Trio routines to be rated Extreme for difficulty.
- The routine uses moves from the official choreography.
- According to a "Behind the Map" tweet from Just Dance’s official account, the visual design is inspired from the music video.
- In the pictogram for P2’s Gold Move 1, the glow is overlapped between P2 and P3s’ bodies.
- In the preview, during the verse where P1 and P2 switch places, five pictograms mistakenly had P1 and P2’s colors switched.
- They were fixed before the game’s release.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|