"Black Mamba" (Alternate) is featured on Just Dance 2022. Officially, this routine is referred to as an alternate routine to Black Mamba (Extreme Version), but, unlike its counterpart, does not have a caption in the game. Both routines are unlocked for play at the start. It is also featured on 舞力无限 and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is P2 from the Extreme Version. Her appearance has been kept almost the same, except for her hair being sky blue instead of purple, her jewels being in a lighter color, her suit being entirely black, and her glove being light orange instead of fuchsia.
The background remains mostly the same from the Classic routine, with the exception of the colors of various elements being changed. The pink gradient background is changed to purple during the verses, yellowish-orange during the pre-chorus and mint green during the chorus. The snake statues are now silver instead of gold. During the bridge, the elements of the background that were previously gold are now silver, the glow in the room is a cooler white, and the eyes of the snake are light violet. However, the elements that were black remain the same color.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Pose with your left arm stretched out towards the left, your right hand on your temple, your head bent towards the left, your left leg stretched out towards the left, and your right leg bent 120°.
Gold Move 2: Bend over and kneel quickly with your left leg stretched out towards the left, your right leg bent 45°, your left hand on the ground, and your right hand on your right knee.
- The alternate routines for Black Mamba, Boombayah, China, Jopping, and Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels are the eleventh through fifteenth to reuse at least one coach from the Classic counterpart (either with or without variations), after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Call Me Maybe (Alternate), Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Hold My Hand), Tribal Dance (Katana Version), Umbrella (With an Umbrella), Let It Go (Sing Along), Water Me (Tennis Version), Swish Swish (World Cup Champion Version), Medicina (Extreme Version), and Temperature (Extreme Version).
- Black Mamba, Boombayah, Jopping, and Nails, Hair, Hips, Heelss’ alternate routines are also the twelfth, thirteenth, and fourteenth to reuse the Classic background with little variation, after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Call Me Maybe (Alternate), Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Hold My Hand), Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance Version), Tribal Dance (Katana Version), Umbrella (With an Umbrella), What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme Version), Wild Wild West (Extreme Version), Let It Go (Sing Along), Sorry (Extreme Version), and Medicina (Extreme Version).
- In the preview and in the Just Dance 2022 Full Song List video, the pictograms appear in default colors.
- The routine uses a more simplified version of the official choreography than the Classic routine.
- During the first verse, there are two incorrect pictograms that instruct the player to take many steps in place; the dancer only takes one step in place with her right foot and none with her left.