| ||The Manual of Style has been updated, and this article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 and P3
P1 and P3 often switch to various characters:
- Two African men with half-painted face, a red skirt and a pair of ochre furry shoes
- Two Indian women with a golden crown, black hair tied in a chignon, a red shirt and a dark green skirt
- Two Native Americans with a feather-made hat and a bandana, long, black hair, painted face, black T.shirt, blue vest, orange skirt, red pants and a pair of brown shoes
- Two rappers with short black hair, a red bandana, a red sweatshirt with a golden necklace featuring the dollar emblem, black pants and grey trainers
- Two Russian dancers with a black high hat, a white shirt, a black vest, red pants with a black belt and black boots
At the end, P1 turns into the Indian style and P3 turns into the Native style.
P2 resembles Michael Jackson in the music video:
- Long black hair
- Grey shirt
- Light grey tank top with ripped-up neck
- Black ripped jeans
- Black boots
The background often changes, as well as the backup coaches. The routine begins into an African Savannah with the father from the music video sitting on an armchair in the background and some zebras; then, it changes to a road at night with cars and Indian buildings; the third background is an American desert along with the canyon, which switches to a fiery background before the rap part; the fourth background is in front of a house at the City Streets with some graffiti reading NATION and HUMAN RELATIONS; the fifth background is a snowy scene of the Kremlin and on the background, it features the Temple of all Religions in Russia. The title of the song appears whenever it's sung.
At the end, it turns to a balcony at dawn, with several buildings and landmarks from various countries (such as the Eiffel Tower, the Sphynx, the Big Ben, the Taj Mahal, the Coliseum, the Golden Gate Bridge, a Buddah statue and a Mayan temple) and the words Black and White appearing in various languages just like in the music video.
There are 3 Gold Moves for P2 and only 1 Gold Move for P1/P3 in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2): Point towards the right.
Gold Move 3 (P2)/Gold Move (P1/P3): Put your right elbow on your left hand.
- The song is referenced in D.A.N.C.E..
- P1 and P3 in the "American" form are similar to The Choice Is Yours.
- P1 and P3's Indian crown is similar to that of Katti Kalandal.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|