Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl with black braided hair. She wears a golden-yellow tie-up crop top, a blue sports bra, blue leggings with light cyan polka dots, and blue, pink and yellow sneakers.
The routine uses the normal Just Dance 2014 Extreme background: a room filled with overlapping quadrilaterals. The lighting is vibrant yellow, blue, dark blue and light hot pink.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Spin around.
Gold Move 4: Lift your right hand down.
Blame It on the Boogie (Extreme) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Funky Scissors
- Funky Shuffle
- Happy Girl
- Happy Spin
- Happy Stroll
- Main article: Blame It on the Boogie#General
- This routine is not available on Wii.
- This makes this routine the fifth alternate routine to not be available on all consoles, after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Hold My Hand), Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance), and Umbrella (With An Umbrella).
- It is the second alternate routine to not be available on the Wii, after Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance).
- The shiny effect on the coach’s glove is heavily reminiscent of that from Michael Jackson: The Experience.
- In the extraction of the dancer, the phrase "v. []" can be seen during the first chorus.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|