The song also has an Extreme Version, which can be unlocked by earning Superstar or higher on the Classic routine.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a futuristic, androgynous female cyborg amputee. Her right arm is replaced with a conical, yellow bionic limb. At certain times in the routine, it glows yellow from within. The dancer has a black undercut with a dyed turquoise fringe parted on the right. She has a pair of black shield shades. Her top is a black, sleeveless cropped top with a blue metallic sheen on the front. A geometric, pink chestplate is worn over her top. It is made of many geometric reflective panels and matches the aesthetic of her prosthetic. She wears shiny, dark, skinny pants. It has a black waistband with silver grommets and two long wallet chains attached. A black strap harness with silver fastenings is also worn on the left. The dancer wears shin height, violet combat boots with silver buckles. She accessorizes with a fishnet sleeve and multiple studded leather straps on the left and a pink sleeve with black adornments on the right.
In the intro cutscene and the final instrumental hook, the dancer becomes fully black with her features outlined in golden yellow. There is a lime green, glowing outline around the dancer.
The background takes place in a futuristic purple grid landscape with low-poly terrain. With flying vehicles, beams of light and a lot of low-poly various objects with neon outlines. During the chorus, the coach gets inside of a large flying low-poly object with a purple neon outline and spotlights shining to the beat, that also has a large futuristic city on top of the flying object. Inside the flying object, there are large shapes that light up bright pink to the beat of the song.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: While facing left, cross your arms up.
Blinding Lights appears in the following playlists
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Fitness Frenzy
- Best Of Just Dance 2021
- Easy Peasy Party
- Got the Groove!
- Global Groove List!
- Hall Of Fame
- Blinding Lights is the third song by The Weeknd in the series.
- It is also his first song in the series to have an alternate routine.
- Despite the song being at 171 BPM, the pictogram bar beats at 86 BPM.
- The official teasers are based off the promotional artwork and the music video for the song.
- Blinding Lights is a routine to have a disabled coach.
- Blinding Lights is also the first routine to have an amputee as the coach.
- Blinding Lights is the third routine to have bicolor pictograms, after Get Lucky and Ugly Beauty (怪美的).
- Blinding Lights, however, is the first one where the additional color is placed inside the body of the pictogram and not around it.
- The following anomalies can be seen on some pictograms:
- On one of the black pictograms, grey pixels can be seen around the arrow.
- On another black pictogram, the semitransparent arms lack the golden glow.
- On another pictogram, some darker pixels can be seen on the light part of the arrow.
- A screenshot of the routine appears on the official website for 舞力全开, despite the song not being in the game.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|