- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman that has two black cornrows and wearing a pink transparent long-sleeved shirt which shows a portion of her stomach, a dark purple bra under it, a pair of turquoise pants, a black belt with a gold buckle, a choker, and a pair of black shoes.
The background starts off with the dancer's silhouette completely in black until the chord begins. Then it shows a black circle in the middle behind the dancer with sprinkle decorations. For both verses, the circle in the middle pumps to the beat of the song and spreads more circle outlines eventually growing until it completely covers the white background. When the line "Tell me I'm too crazy" is sung gray lines start cover up the background behind the dancer one by one or in groups until it is completely covered. Then as the chorus starts the lines slowly go away and as the chorus is sung the gray circles behind her turn into a variety of colors such as blue, green, blue and purple, etc... which also turns as she dances. Additionally there is a circle ripple effect with both sides flashing a light green. When the word "Mwah" is sung or the coach blows a kiss a colorful X appears behind the her. During the bridge black circle outlines are spreading while pumping to the beat, then a pink circle is shown in the middle with it's outlines spreading before the gray lines once again cover up the background one by one until "Hey" is said, however everything turns white until she blows a kiss.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves: Blow a kiss with both hands while bending over.
Appearances in Playlists
Blow Your Mind (Mwah) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
- Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
- Just Dance 2018
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-Z
- Blow Your Mind (Mwah) is the first song by Dua Lipa in the series.
- "Of wine" and "f**k" are censored.
- The former is only censored with one set of ellipses despite being two words.
- In the thumbnail for the UK preview, the artist is simply credited as "Dua" without her last name "Lipa".
- The dancer’s costume is based on what Dua Lipa is wearing in the music video for the same song.
- In the UK preview, the dancer is seen with a darker glove color and a slightly darker color scheme.
- The coach has similar hair to the coach from Cheap Thrills.
- In both the US and UK previews of the gameplay, the only scoring marks that appear are "OK" and "GOOD".
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|