Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with long black hair in a ponytail. She is wearing black round sunglasses, gold hoop earrings, a long sleeve light pink crop top with a blue part at the bottom, navy blue leggings, a gold chain around her wrist with a hanging part and gray shoes with a white sole and white laces. Her outline is yellow and solid, and it sometimes creates clones of itself that flash behind the coach. At the beginning of the routine, she has no outline and she is hardly visible, except for some shading around her body contour.
The background is in the style of all the other Extreme routines on Just Dance 2014. The colors flashing are mostly blue, along with purple and yellow.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Throw your hands out quickly.
Gold Move 3: Make a square with your arms, with your right hand closest to your face.
Blurred Lines (Extreme Version) appears in Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Groovy Shake
- Hand Mill
- Like A Frog
- Shake Your Shoulders
- Spinning Braid (sometimes misspelled as Spining Braid)
Blurred Lines (Extreme Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Main article: Blurred Lines#General
- The coach’s hair gets in her face at the beginning of the song.
- The coach’s ankle sometimes disappears, the feet create a black hole when they are close to each other and the glove gets black in some parts of the routine.
- When the routine was first added to Just Dance Unlimited, its original game was erroneously listed as Just Dance 2015, instead of Just Dance 2014.
- https://youtu.be/x93AjuLNPdE?t=75s (better source needed)
- File:Bornthiswayaltpm blurredlinealt caption error.png