Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are a man and a woman. They are shot in real life, with slight saturation editing applied on their torsos and a glowing aquamarine outline.
P1 is Chilean YouTuber JUST MAX (previously known as JUSTMAXWII). He has short dark brown hair, a brown shirt under a beige vest, black jeans and dark brown shoes.
P2 is Michi. She has long dark brown hair, a white short dress and a pair of glass slippers.
The routine takes place inside an ordinary room; there is a wall with lights behind the two dancers. A shadow also appears behind the two dancers.
This routine has no Gold Moves.
Blurred Lines (Fanmade Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Main article: Blurred Lines#General
- This song is the first one to have a Fanmade routine with real people dancing to the song without any edits made to the dancers’ skin tone.
- The Fanmade routine has no Gold Moves.
- Both coaches mess up on some moves.
- For example, a pictogram showed P2 going down but she did not.
- As seen in the Just Dance Now files, the square for the routine was not meant to have a border.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the border that is visible in the Fanmade routine was updated to match with the borders visible in Turn Up the Love and We No Speak Americano’s Fanmade routines. However, the old border is still currently used on Just Dance Now.
- A pictogram has some white pixels in the middle.
- This is the only multiplayer routine where the coaches change positions at one point and never return to their original ones.
- In Just Dance 2016, the caption was spelled as "Fan-Made Version"; starting from Just Dance 2017, however, the spelling has been changed to "Fan made version".
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|