Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female teenager with black hair in a bob cut. She wears a purple blouse that reads "JD" over a yellow shirt, a navy blue belt, red capris pants, blue socks, and navy blue with white shoes.
The background looks like a cross between New York City and Philadelphia. The dancer is dancing on top of a high rise building. There are signs that say "JD" and "Fresh" on the right.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Bring your right hand down.
Gold Move 2: Bring both hands up slowly.
- This is one of five songs in Just Dance Wii 2 to have a 3+ Effort Rating, along with Suirenka, We Can Fly, Pump It, and Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now).
- The coach looks like a member in the music video, and the building slightly resembles the place where they dance.
- Some of the moves in the routine were taken from the original choreography.
- About 50 seconds of the song have been cut out.
- The version used in-game is from SPEED's 2009 album, SPEEDLAND -The Premium Best Re Tracks-.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|