|This article is about the song by Iggy Azalea. You may be looking for the song by Reggaeton Storm, the song by The Black Eyed Peas, or the song by MOMOLAND with similar names.|
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The costumes for the dancers has a very western sense of clothing with hints of Egyptian and Arabic clothing styles. They are supposed to represent futuristic Egypt.
P1 is a man. He wears a gold and blue turban, shaped like a beanie. He wears a brown one-piece hoodie-and-pants, which are loose and baggy and zipped up to just below his chest. The sleeves and pant bottoms are rolled up to some length. The costume is adorned golden alphabets on them. He has blue shoes with gold Velcro laces and white soles. He wears a blue shirt on the inside, with two gold chains over it. He also wears a pair of sunglasses.
P2 is a woman. She has short curly black hair that is combed down forming two sections on either side. The hair is secured by the hood of an olive-green overcoat, over which is a designer headband. The olive-green overcoat is loose and has a North African style. She wears a leopard-print blue body suit with heavy and long gold jewelry covering her neck and chest. She also wears two waist chains, also golden. She wears purple shoes with black laces and soles. She also wears a pair of sunglasses.
P3 is a man. He wears a blue shirt buttoned to the collars with a gold chain and pendant. Over that, he wears a purplish-brown unzipped hoodie with the hood resting over his head and secured by a black-and-gold agal which is an Arabic headgear for men. He also wears pants of the same color as the hoodie, and both the pants and the hoodie are covered with golden alphabets. He wears black socks with a gold-laced pair of slippers which have white soles. He also wears a pair of sunglasses.
The dancers are in front of a city skyline that has red and gold patterns around the city skyline. It is night time during the routine. During the chorus, they city is more 3D-ish and they are moving through it.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3:
- P1 and P3: Stretch out both of your arms in 45°, as if you are showing something.
- P2: Put your hands behind your head.
Gold Move 2: Strike both arms to the front of you.
Gold Move 4: Similar to Gold Moves 1 and 3, but both of P1's and P3's arms end up in a higher position, and all players slowly pump their arms up to the final position.
Boom Boom is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
- Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
- Street Cred
- Just Dance 2018
Just Dance Now
- Hall Of Fame
- All Songs A-E
- AVAST YE, DANCERS!
- Boom Boom is the fourth song by Iggy Azalea in the series.
- This is also the second song by Zedd in the series.
- Additionally, this is the first song by a non-Ubisoft affiliate in the series to not have been officially released before the preview’s release.
- Priscilla Renea, whose vocals feature in the song, is not credited in both the game and the Pitch Perfect 3 soundtrack.
- "Back-scratcher" and "s**t" are censored.
- There are some differences in the lyrics between Just Dance 2018 and Just Dance Now/Just Dance Unlimited:
- "Chain and wrist lit" is spelled as "Chain and wristlet".
- The word "Poppin’" lacks the apostrophe at the end on Just Dance 2018.
- "Chordz made this on slauson" appears as "Cause made this on Slauson".
- The pictogram for Gold Moves 1 & 3 is incorrect for P3: it portrays him with the left arm above the right one, instead of the opposite.
- Boom Boom is one of three songs in Just Dance 2018 whose codename (Copperhead) is the name of a snake.
- The beginning of the routine is different on the 8th-gen and 7th-gen versions of the game: in the former, the camera slowly zooms into the coaches; in the latter, instead, there are no zoom effects.
Behind The Scenes
- https://youtu.be/7T7z0A1bDsk?t=200s (better source needed)
- https://youtu.be/7T7z0A1bDsk?t=1s (better source needed)
- https://youtu.be/7T7z0A1bDsk?t=127s (better source needed)
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|