"Boomsday" by Junkie XL (credited as Sweat Invaders in-game) was featured on the Wii version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track, but became unavailable following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. The song is still playable on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a young man, wearing a yellow shirt with a purple sleeveless hoodie that has an orange hood. The hoodie has black pockets as well. He is also wearing black pants with yellow dots, orange and white sneakers, and a dark blue sweatband. When the bridge starts, his skin becomes black.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is dark blue and has blue and light purple smoke. Many white lights appear from the center. On the Xbox 360 version, some blue hexagons can appear in the corners.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 3: Punch quickly three times to the left.
Gold Move 4: Stretch your right arm out with your thumb up.
Boomsday appears in the following Mashups:
Boomsday appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves.
- Aerobic Punch
- Futuristic Stretching
- Punch 'N' Release
- Purple Punch
- Boomsday is the second song by Junkie XL in the series.
- This is the only Junkie XL song in the series that is not a remix.
- Boomsday is the brother routine of Dun N’ Dusted, as the dancer wears the same shaped outfit, the background has the same layout, and coincidentally, have the same performer. The difference is that there are different colors in the outfit and backgrounds, and Dun N’ Dusted’s dancer wears glasses.
- At a certain point, the dancer turns almost completely black; however, when this part of the routine is used in Mashups, he appears with his normal colors.
- There coach selection screen is affected by a glitch that makes the coach selection image disappear upon selecting the routine.
- In the preview gameplay, the pictograms fade away with the effect seen on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3, even though the footage has been recorded on a remote console.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|