"Born This Way" (Nerd Version) is playable on Just Dance 2016, where the routine can be unlocked by paying 2,000 Mojocoins on 8th-gen consoles and through normal gameplay on the Wii. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Appearances in Playlists
- 7 Trivia
- 8 Gallery
- 9 Videos
- 10 References
- 11 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancer is a nerdy boy with brown bobbed hair and orange glasses. He is wearing yellow and orange striped sweater, brown high-waisted pants with a brown belt, orange socks, and brown shoes. In the chorus, his sweater turns turquoise and his pants turn purple.
The routine takes place in a library. During the first and second verses, the bookshelves and wooden floors are brown, the floors having a blue and white tile line. There are large arch windows shining daylight. The books on the bookshelf flash different colors throughout the routine. During the choruses, and for the rest of the routine after the second chorus, the library darkens, with multiple colored panels and the windows shining pink.
There are 7 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, and 7: Bend over and scoop your arms.
Gold Move 3: Punch to the left.
Appearances in Mashups
Born This Way (Nerd Version) is featured in the following Mashups:
Born This Way (Nerd Version) appears on Party Master Modes in Just Dance 2016. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Hello World
- Zero Charisma
Born This Way (Nerd Version) is featured in the following Playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- School Is Out!
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Main article: Born This Way#Trivia
- Although the routine is not available on the Xbox 360 or PS3, the menu icon can be found in the files of the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Just Dance 2016, possibly meaning it was intended to be available for those consoles.
- This is one of the four routines with seven Gold Moves in the series, along with Let's Groove, You Can’t Hurry Love, and Kiss Datte Hidarikiki.
- The menu icon can be found in the files of the Nintendo Switch version of Just Dance 2017.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|