"Born To Be Wild" by Steppenwolf was featured on Just Dance 2 as a downloadable track, but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. The song remains playable on Just Dance: Summer Party and Just Dance Unlimited.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a blue-furred werewolf wearing a black and red leather vest with a white regatta, ripped black pants, red necklace, and black boots with red stripes.
In the remake, his fur is in a lighter shade of blue and his clothes and fur are slightly realistic.
The background is a forest at night with a wolf howling to the moon, a lamp post and a motorcycle. When "Born to be wild" is sung, the background changes to a road and the coach rides a motorbike.
In the remake, the background fades in after the coach turns towards the screen. The floor is darker, the motorbike is placed at the left (while it is in the center in Just Dance 2), the electricity pole has a different shock effect, the moon is lighter, the light post creates a different light, the moon is whiter and the wolf in the background moves in a more natural way. When the coach rides the motorbike, the transition between the two backgrounds is different.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same: Both Gold Moves: Raise both of your hands.
Born To Be Wild is featured in the following Mashups:
Born To Be Wild appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Fear The Wolf
- Full Moon
- Wolf Minded
- Born To Be Wild is the first song by Steppenwolf in the franchise. It is followed by Magic Carpet Ride (Just Dance Kids 2014)
- Born To Be Wild is the first routine to use a visible prop, albeit not for the entire time.
- Originally, the coach had purple fur and was a bit more detailed. Before Just Dance 2’s release, it was changed into blue fur. A remnant of the Beta routine was kept in the menu icon, as the coach still has purple fur there.
- The background makes an appearance in Rock Lobster.
- A placeholder menu banner can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- In the in-game shop, the menu icon is reversed
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|