|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are a trio of young men.
P1 has blue hair with a pinkish bandana. He is wearing black square sunglasses. He wears a cyan an red striped sweater with a purple jacket over it he also wears orange-yellow pants and blue sneakers.
P2 has shoulder length pink-colored hair under a black wide brim hat and hexagonal sunglasses. His outfit consists of a red T shirt with a yellow tie with a black vest over it, cyan shorts with long purple socks and lavender sneakers.
P3 has short separated lavender hair. He wears sunglasses and a pink sweater with a wide cyan stripe and a blue collar and long blue sleeves with red pants.
From what can be seen in the beta square, the background has a red floor, lit-up buildings to the side, a blue sky, and haystacks. No further information has been found.
This section has content which remains to be confirmed! You can help by adding to it. Remember to cite!
- Boy With Luv would have been the thirteenth Korean song in the series.
- The EP version of the song was going to be used in-game.
- BTS was mentioned in an official video from Ubisoft Brasil, saying that they would be featured on the game.
- P2 appears in the background of Skibidi.
- The menu square can be seen on the "Home" page in the demo version of Just Dance 2020 and Just Dance 2021.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|