|This article is about the song by Lizzo. You may be looking for the song by Sabrina Salerno, which has a similar name.|
The Voguing Version was featured on Just Dance Now but was removed for unknown reasons. This routine was released on Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
C1 has short black hair and a beard and is wearing an orange baseball cap, a t-shirt in the diamond pattern, dark blue jeans, and black and purple sneakers with white soles. He also wears black sunglasses, a black wristbands, a gold watch on his right arm, and a black necklace.
C2 has short black hair and is wearing an orange cap, a t-shirt with the diamond pattern, a denim vest with a fuzzy yellow collar, black jeans, black socks, and purple, orange, and blue sneakers with white laces and soles. He also wears a black watch on his right arm and black rimless sunglasses.
C3 has a black afro and wears a button up shirt in the diamond pattern, a black belt, dark blue jeans, and yellow sneakers with white laces. He also wears pink circular sunglasses, a black belt, and a gold watch on his right arm.
C4 has short black hair with swept bangs and wears a black wide brim fedora, a yellow shirt, an unbuttoned shirt with the diamond pattern, a black sleeveless jacket, black jeans with a cut on the left knee, and black shoes. He also wears black sunglasses and a black wristbands on his right arm, and a black ring.
C5 has short black hair that is slicked back and a goatee. He wears a button up shirt in the diamond pattern with purple shirt pockets and a collar, black pants, and orange shoes with yellow laces and black soles. He also wears black sunglasses, a yellow bow tie, and a gold watch on his right arm.
The background features triangles with different shapes and sizes. Some triangles in the background light up in sync with the music's hi-hat. It also has boxes with the coaches on them in different colors, which their bodies split as the shapes spin. The texture of the coaches in the background is the same as most of their shirts. In the verses, it has three boxes that feature the coaches' entire bodies. It changes in the pre-chorus, which changes into cubes with the coach's faces. In the chorus, the background is split into five segments where it features the coach's upper-body. In the first instrumental break, the background turns into black with no boxes leaving only the outlines of the triangles to be visible. In the second and third, the background features one of the coach's face with no segmentation. The colors of the entire background change in sync of the song's rhythm.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
The background is a kaleidoscope of the Classic background except for three parts. 1st part: Purple with 2 neon cubes stacked on top of each other. 2nd part: Orange cubes stacked on top of each other. 3rd part: It's the in-between chorus but green. At one point the coaches became inverted.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Classic routine:
Gold Move 1: While facing the right side, put your left hand in your pocket and throw your right arm up.
Gold Move 2: Stretch your left arm out and throw your right arm in a semicircular motion.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the Alternate routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hands while bringing them down from your head in a semicircular motion, and bend backwards while bringing your torso down in a counterclockwise semicircular motion.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right leg in a stiff way and touch your ankle with your hands; then put your foot back on the ground quickly and release your arms in a circular motion.
Boys is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs A-E
- Boys is the second song by Lizzo in the series.
- Boys is the fourth Just Dance Unlimited exclusive routine to have an Alternate routine, after Taste The Feeling, HandClap, and Medicina.
- "Dome" and "In the sheets" are censored.
- The routine is still tagged under Just Dance 2020 despite being labeled as Just Dance 2019 in Just Dance Unlimited.
- The background in the square is less saturated than the album background.
- The label for Boys (Voguing Version) can be found in the files of Just Dance 2020.
- On January 14, 2020, Boys (Voguing Version) was the first Just Dance Unlimited exclusive Alternate routine to be first released on Just Dance Now, because of a leak.
- However, it was removed a few hours later.
- In the menu icon, the coach is reversed, resulting in the glove being on the left hand.
- The coach’s tank top often turns gray due to a glitch.
- An early, unedited version of the menu icon can be seen in the Just Dance Unlimited advert for Just Dance 2020.
- In the Just Dance 2020 notification for the "Power Gala" event, the routine is simply referred to as "Boys (Alternate Version)".
- "Just Dance 2020 - Feel The Power: Season 2 Trailer" simply mentions it as "Boys (Alternate)".
- In the promotional trailer that Ubisoft announced, there's an error that made the audio from the routine duplicate. This also happened with Woman Like Me.
- A placeholder album background can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 File:BoysProof.png
- ↑ File:Proofboysalt.PNG
- ↑ https://justdance.fandom.com/wiki/File:Boys_2020_tag.jpg
- ↑ https://ibb.co/8BTpgDX
- ↑ https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/531135187409436702/709743146569039882/JPEG_20200512_142415.jpg
- ↑ https://youtu.be/aCukWRbUc80?t=23
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzhDgWmnyfI
- ↑ http://jd-s3.akamaized.net/public/map/BoysALT/BoysALT_Cover_AlbumBkg.jpg/10b99f2aa1c4d04a1a3d5a1b4a2ec858.jpg
- ↑ https://twitter.com/justdancegame/status/1266069650548445186
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|