Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man with short pink hair that fades and loses its color towards his temples. He has a teal triangle earring on his left ear, a dark red necklace, a laser lemon tank top, a leather watch on his left wrist, purple sweatpants with a teal fabric belt, and orange sneakers with white laces and white soles. He has a black, solid outline under a thin white outline under a thicker one that is pink at the top and fades to purple going through a pastel spectrum.
This section needs cleanup! You can help by removing any errors.
- Main article: Boys#Background
The background is a kaleidoscope of the Classic background except for three parts. 1st part: It's purple with two neon cubes stacked on top of each other. 2nd part: Orange cubes stacked on top of each other. 3rd part: It's the in-between chorus but green. At one point the coaches became inverted.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hands while bringing them down from your head in a semicircular motion, and bend backwards while bringing your torso down in a counterclockwise semicircular motion.
Gold Move 2: Raise your right leg in a stiff way and touch your ankle with your hands; then put your foot back on the ground quickly and release your arms in a circular motion.
- Main article: Boys#General
- Boys (Voguing Version) was accidentally released on Just Dance Now on January 14, 2020, thus being the first Just Dance Unlimited exclusive Alternate routine to be first released on Just Dance Now.
- However, it was removed a few hours later.
- In the menu icon, the coach is reversed, resulting in the glove being on the left hand.
- The coach’s tank top often turns gray due to a glitch.
- The label for Boys (Voguing Version) can be found in the files of Just Dance 2020.
- An early, unedited version of the menu icon can be seen in the Just Dance Unlimited advert for Just Dance 2020.
- In the Just Dance 2020 notification for the "Power Gala" event, the routine is simply referred to as "Boys (Alternate Version)".
- "Just Dance 2020 - Feel The Power: Season 2 Trailer" simply mentions it as "Boys (Alternate)".
- In the trailer for Season 2: Feel The Power, there is an error that made the audio from the routine repeat.
- A placeholder album background can be found in the Just Dance Unlimited servers.
- In an event held on Just Dance’s official Twitter account to pick the Just Dance coaches to make a cameo in the new music video for Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels, the coach has been given the name "Harlem", a reference to the origin of voguing.
- File:Boysalt jdnow files 1.png
- File:Boysalt jdnow files 2.png
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|