"Brand New Start" by Anja is featured on Just Dance 4 as a code-redeemable track exclusive to NTSC Wii & Xbox 360 consoles.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a female explorer who is wearing an orange explorer hat which covers her brown hair which is tied in a long ponytail. She is also wearing a red one-sleeved shirt, a pair of long yellow pants, and a pair of brown boots. She also has a belt with a piece of rope attached.
The routine takes place in a jungle with a temple, a river with a rope bridge over it, and a volcano in the back part of the background. At some parts, some red and yellow, or green and yellow, lights on the temple light up. During the chorus, the volcano can be seen erupting. Showers of lava are also seen around the dancer. At the beginning and at the end, some leaves are seen obscuring the screen.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Put your right arm up.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Great Finisher" dance style
- Get GOOD while jumping
Brand New Start is featured in the following Mashup:
Brand New Start appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Explorer On The Ground
- Explorer's Lash
- Indiana Girl
- Indiana Swing
- Walk Like An Explorer
- Brand New Start is the fourth song Anja has ever released, as well as the fourth of her songs to be featured on Just Dance.
- Brand New Start is the second of two songs to have been promoted by Cheetos, along with You Make Me Feel....
- The final line of lyrics ("This is a brand new start") fades off before the highlighting begins, although they are sung.
- It does not disappear with a fading effect, but rather very suddenly.
- Several files for Brand New Start can be found in the Wii U data of Just Dance 4, suggesting the Cheetos promotion was going to be for the Wii, Xbox 360, and Wii U.
- In the Wii U instruction booklet, Jungle Drum replaces Brand New Start’s menu icon.
- Kids In America appears as the song’s menu icon on the Xbox 360 manual.
- Brand New Start has a glitch on Kinect; occasionally, the intro after the coach selection menu will briefly lag.
- The album coach is also affected by a glitch: the coach’s outline is sometimes replaced by an orange silhouette which stands slightly to the right.
- According to its code name, the routine for Brand New Start was initially meant for another song by Anja called Let Me Feel Ya. However, the songs were switched for unknown reasons.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|