The song has an alternate routine titled "Bubble Gum Version".
On the 8th-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2018, Bubble Pop! was one of fifteen songs to be playable from the beginning.
The song was made free to play on Just Dance Unlimited for two weeks from March 11, 2021 to March 25, 2021 during the Versus event.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a trio of girls.
P1 has black hair in a sideways ponytail tied by a pink bow. She wears blue crop top with pink polka dots of various sizes and a translucent cyan skirt that reveals her black boy shorts. Over her top is a yellow cropped jacket with a black hem and cuffs. She also wears a pair of pink wedged sneakers with white soles.
P2 has black hair in two buns and wears a yellow visor cap. She also wears an aqua buttoned romper with pink polka dots of various sizes with a yellow bow belt and collar. The rest of her outfit consists of cyan over-the-knee socks and yellow sneakers with white soles.
P3 has magenta hair in a ponytail with flipped bangs tied with a yellow hair tie. She wears a pair of black wayfarer sunglasses, a pink sleeveless turtleneck crop top with the word "POP" in cyan letters written across her chest, a yellow skirt, black boy shorts, sky blue knee socks with magenta polka dots, and black booties.
The background is first seen with a large, colorful bubble machine that then passes by the dancers to reveal the bubble like factory behind them. The bubbles float through the clear pipes. Some bubbles shoot out of nearby cannons. It then transforms into a blue cloudy sky with a pink, smiling flying machine that flashes yellow. The sky goes downward to a ground of colorful bubbles. Whenever "Bubble pop" is sung, a cloud with the word "POP" in pink balloons pops up.
After the second chorus, a differently shaped bubble machine appears in a darker layout. The layout includes two orange, devices that float around, two Saturn-like objects on the ground, 3 mallets with different colors that hit to the beat of the song, some tubes with different colored bubbles in them and a big bubble machine which bounces to the beat of the song.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine. All of them are right-to-left Wave Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Raise your right hand and tilt your wrist.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Move your right arm in circular motion rapidly.
- P2: Swirl your arms and hips.
- P3: Point rapidly your right arm to the right.
Bubble Pop! appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance 2020
Just Dance 2021
Just Dance Now
- Bubble Pop! is the fourth Korean-language song in the series.
- In the preview gameplays, the artist’s name is not stylized, thus being displayed as "Hyuna" rather than "HyunA", and the title is written without the exclamation mark.
- When Bubble Pop! and Finesse (Remix) were made free for a limited period in Season 2: Versus, a new gameplay teaser for each map was uploaded to Just Dance’s international channel. This marks the first time past Just Dance maps that became free for a limited period in Just Dance Unlimited receive a new teaser.
- During the bridge, P1 and P2s’ Gold Moves involve movement, whereas P3’s Gold Move simply consists of a pose.
- At times, the word "POP" on P3’s crop top glitches to purple when her arms get close to it.
- The coaches’ reflections can be seen a bit higher, coming up to their shins.
- In the 2017 Showreel by Deléglise David, P1’s crop top, P2’s dress and P3’s glove are more greenish than in-game.
- Additionally, all coaches were supposed to have a green outline instead of the pink one used in the final version, and the background was different.
- In the E3 version of Just Dance 2018, the routine ends with a fading black screen effect, leaving only the coaches’ outline visible; in the final product, instead, there is no fading effect.
- The coaches are less zoomed in the previews.
- P3 can be seen in a promotional image for the countdown before the official release of Just Dance 2018.
- In a concept art for All You Gotta Do (Is Just Dance), P3 is seen as a cameo on her own planet, but she does not appear in the final game.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|