"Bubble Pop!" (Bubble Gum Version) is playable on Just Dance 2018, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. The routine was also planned to appear on Kids Mode in Just Dance 2018, but it was never added in the final version for unknown reasons.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers wear different colored jumpsuits as well as different colored giant bubble gum costumes with cyan, orange, pink, blue, and yellow sprinkles in different sizes.
P1 wears a yellow jumpsuit and a mint green bubble gum costume with color dotted sprinkles.
P2 wears a blue jumpsuit and an orange bubble gum costume with colored sprinkles.
P3 wears a mint green jumpsuit and a yellow bubble gum costume with color dotted sprinkles.
P4 wears an orange jumpsuit and a blue bubble gum costume with colored sprinkles.
The routine starts with the coaches in the form of colored dots with a cartoony expression (P1 is green, P2 is magenta, P3 is yellow and P4 is sky blue), in front of a pink background; as soon as a candy vending machine passes behind them, they pop up in their human form, and the background now has pink and fuchsia stripes with stars and the title spelled in a light blue, bubbly font; the vending machine bounces around the screen and releases opaque bubbles.
In the verses, the vending machine zooms in and the background turns yellow with light rays and levitating cartoony bubblegums; then, the machine moves to the left and the background is in shades of aquamarine; when the coaches bump against each other, some bubblegum and colored stars pop out.
In the chorus, the background is light blue, with lighter polka dots and bubbles with the letters that spell the title in pink; when "Bubble Pop!" is sung, the title pops up in yellow, and the bubblegums and stars explosion from the verses reappears.
In the bridge, the backgrounds turns mauve with purple concentrating circles and bubblegums and hearts floating into opaque bubbles; the colorful explosion reappears when the coaches bump against each other.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1:
- P1 and P3: Lean to the right and open your arms.
- P2 and P4: Lean to the left and open your arms.
Gold Move 2: Jump forward and shake your arms above your heads. P2 and P4 do this first, then P1 and P3.
Bubble Pop! appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
- Just Dance 2018
- Dance Crew
Just Dance 2019
- Sweet Beats
Just Dance 2020
- Sweet Beats
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Dance Crews
- Kids Corner
- Main article: Bubble Pop!#General
- In the 2017 Showreel by Deléglise David, the bubblegum suit for P2 and jumpsuit for P4 in the Alternate routine were originally purple instead of orange.
- This routine, along with In the Hall of the Pixel King, Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, Love Ward, and Carmen (Overture), were originally planned to be included in Kids Mode. However, they were scrapped.
- P1’s suit is the opposite color of P3’s, and so are P2 and P4’s.
- The coaches are affected by a mask glitch, which makes some parts of their bodies turn gray when they get down.
- After the second verse and before the second chorus P3 almost loses balance on her left foot.
- Her crop top also glitches red at times.
- In the UK preview, the coaches and background are seen in a darker color scheme.
- The far end of P1’s left arm is accidentally cut out in the pictogram before Gold Move 1.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|