Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She wears a pink-plastic dress with some party related stickers. She also wears pink boots with purple socks, a pink/red lipstick, black makeup and has light-blue eyebrows. She wears a purple glove in the right hand and a gold bracelet. She also has dark blue earrings and also light blue hair in braided pigtails.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: While leaning forward, draw a semicircle with both of your hands, from downwards to the side.
Gold Move 2: Put your hands together below your face.
- Bella Poarch and Olivia Rodrigo are the first two non-Ubisoft-affiliated artists to make their debut appearance in Just Dance in the same year their respective debut singles were released.
- Build a B**** is the eleventh song in the series by an Internet personality.
- The clean version of the song is used, where "b****" is changed to "babe". Additionally, "ass" (changed to "butt" in the clean version) and "boobs" are censored. However, the word "b****" is still used in the in-game title, thus making Build a B**** the first song in the series to have a censored word in the title.
- A redundant "the" is added in the line "The boys are always playing dolls".
- Whenever "Build a babe" is sung, the lyric is highlighted in sync with the backing vocals instead of the main vocals.
- Build a B**** is the shortest routine in Just Dance 2022, at a length of 2:08.
- A thirty-second snippet of a different choreography was posted by Just Dance’s official TikTok account to promote GivingTuesday in partnership with The Trevor Project.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|