The song has an alternate routine titled "Mad Scientist Version".
On the eighth-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2019, Bum Bum Tam Tam was one of fourteen tracks to be available at the beginning.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a woman and a man.
P1 is a woman. Her black hair is done in a braid and she is wearing a turquoise cap, a magenta half-cropped hoodie with yellow-and-black stripes, a black-and-turquoise sports bra, a pair of turquoise sweatpants with a black waist band and purple-and-black designs on it, and a pair of black sports shoes with white soles.
P2 is a man. He is wearing a magenta beanie over short black hair, a blue zipped up jacket with a gold collar and the same designs as P1’s hoodie, a pair of black pants underneath a pair of turquoise bermudas with magenta-and-black designs, and a pair of purple sneakers with black laces and white soles.
The background is a white wall covered with graffiti designed by Colombian-French graffiti artist Alberto Vejarano, also known as Chanoir. As the song progresses, a live-action character resembling Chanoir wearing a black hoodie with "Just Dance" on both sides and Chanoir's logo in the back is seen drawing graffiti designs on the wall. During some parts of the song, some graffiti flash to the beat in their completed state. Before the chorus begins, a person in a black cat costume walks into the background from the right and stands around awkwardly before leaving. The cat represents Alberto's artist name (chat noir is a black cat in French).
During the chorus, the screen turns purple and several of Chanoir's cat graffiti flash in the background, in various colors.
In Future’s verse, close-up videos of Chanoir painting the background can be seen, mirrored on the left and right halves of the screen.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Bend your knees and point to each other with both hands.
Bum Bum Tam Tam is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Just Dance 2019 Hits
- School Is Out!
- Street Cred
- Must Dance 2019
- Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Dancin' With Your BFF!
- A Decade of Dance!
- The Chosen Ones!
- Come Together!
- Just Carnival!
- Just Dance Billboard!
- Latin Corner
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs A-E
- Bum Bum Tam Tam is the third song by J Balvin in the series.
- Bum Bum Tam Tam is the second song by Stefflon Don in the series.
- It is also one of her two songs in Just Dance 2019.
- Bum Bum Tam Tam is the eighth Portuguese-language song in the main series.
- It is also the seventh song in the series to be performed in Brazilian Portuguese.
- The game uses the remix, which features verses from Future, J. Balvin, Juan Magan and Stefflon Don and is one minute longer.
- Thus, Bum Bum Tam Tam is the eleventh song in the series to use a remix instead of the original.
- It also breaks the record for most credited solo artists in a song in the series, with 5. This would later be tied by China.
- "P**sy,” the whole line “See me ting turn up, turn up the ting ‘til the ting burn up,” “ting” (from the line “Ayo, my ting good and my ting shocks”), and “makin’” (from “We makin’ love”) are censored.
- The song was re-censored when the Mad Scientist Version was revealed.
- Bum Bum Tam Tam is the fourth routine to use real-life backgrounds, after Gentleman, Happy, and Fancy.
- Future is not credited in the description for the US preview, although he is mentioned in the title.
- The background was made by Colombian-French graffiti painter Alberto Vejarano, also known as Chanoir.
- The artist of the background wrote his artistic name various times in the background.
- Three Beta pictograms were used in the routine to describe the move in the bridge where the coaches pretend to draw a cat head with a graffiti spray. In the final version, only one pictogram is used.
- During development, the background in the menu icon was different.
- This Beta version can be seen in the album background.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|