"Bum Bum Tam Tam" (Mad Scientist Version) is playable on Just Dance 2019, where the routine can be unlocked on 8th-generation consoles and the Nintendo Switch from the Gift Machine, and through normal gameplay on 7th-generation consoles. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by two men dressed as scientists.
P1 wears a yellow mechanism on his head with orange and green wires sticking out, a blue collared shirt with a red lab coat with a yellow wrench in his pocket, and has a green glove on his right hand.
P2 has very curly purple hair and wears yellow mad scientist goggles, a yellow collared shirt with a green lab coat with a red and yellow pen in his pocket, and wears an orange glove on his right hand.
The routine takes place in a laboratory. A bell, underneath which a screen displays a clock that is counting down and the date of October 7th, a pipe, some sticky notes, and various control panels can be seen, as well as a large screen where images involving corn are displayed. During the chorus, the screen appears to be glitching out. Additionally, a table is located in front of the coaches.
During Future's verse, the screen turns red and displays warning signs as well as text that reads "HAZELNUTS FOUND" and "NO NUTS". In the final chorus, a 45-second countdown begins, and the control panels start to explode. The pipe breaks and popcorn comes out of it. As the countdown ends, several mounds of popcorn surround the coaches.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hands above your head while facing each other.
Gold Move 2: Nod your head and pull your hands towards you, as if you were fighting for an object. P1 does this forwards, and P2 does this backwards.
Bum Bum Tam Tam (Mad Scientist Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Latin Corner
- All Songs A-E
Main article: Bum Bum Tam Tam#General
- Bum Bum Tam Tam (Mad Scientist Version) is the seventh Seated Dance in the main series.
- By looking closely at P1’s pictograms, "JD 2019" can be found on the keyboard emblem.
- The following editing errors can be seen in two pictograms:
- In the first one, the white outline is more pixelated than usual.
- In the second one, the table emblem has been slightly moved above, accidentally exposing a small part of the bodies of the pictograms.
- The album background is different from the background in the menu icon, as the blackboard is on the left and not in the middle.
- Because it is the only Seated Dance in Just Dance 2019, the routine is shown on the seated tutorial notification.
- In the Just Dance Now notification, MC Fioti is not credited.
- Bum Bum Tam Tam (Mad Scientist Version) cannot be played in the World Dance Floor.
- Bum Bum Tam Tam (Mad Scientist Version) is the eighth seated dance, after Rich Girl (With a Chair), Diamonds (Seated Dance), Under the Sea, Teacher (Car Version), What Is Love (Car Version), Chantaje (Subway Version), and Side to Side (Cycling Version). It is followed by God Is a Woman (Goddess Version).
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|