The song also has an Extreme routine which can be unlocked by earning Superstar or higher on the Classic routine.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances In Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. She has bright teal green hair with face-framing bangs and a long braid on the left. She wears an orange beret. Her outfit consists of a magenta and yellow bodysuit with a high neck and exposes both her hips, and a pair of violet shorts over it. The magenta parts of her bodysuit have a leopard print and the yellow parts have tiger stripes. There are two dark violet patches, one above the chest to the left and the other near the stomach on the right, with geometric symbols on them. Her shoes are heeled knee-high boots, covered in colorful organic prints and details in black. There is a yellow animal eye on the right boot. A few simple gold chain bracelets are worn around her left wrist. Her glove is red and there is a solid black and white outline around the dancer.
The background uses rubber hose animation. In the pre-chorus, the background is yellow and there are spray cans with an octopus on them, small squares depicting brick walls with bricks popping out to the beat, air horns with faces, danger signs, and a sign with the song’s title. During the chorus the background is reddish pink, in the back, the words "BÚSCALA" appear when it is sung and a pale reddish pink star in the middle that pulsates to the beat. During the next part, the background is turquoise and there are animations of doors that open to reveal diamonds and 100 coins with eyes, an on-off switch (O/I switch), and a sign reading "HAVE A BLAST", and a pale turquoise rectangle with darker outline that pulsates to the beat. The background is cinnamon red and then changes and shows two lighters with the word "YO" written on them with a pale orange semicircle sky that has orange clouds. After that the background is sky blue, two skateboarding turquoise dogs can be seen pointing at the coach and a white outlined diamond pulse to the beat, the background is now leaf green followed by two green bottles with yellow stripes and the phrase "HA HA HA HA", as well as a pale green rhombus that pushes to the music. These animations are repeated throughout the routine.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms up multiple times while walking backwards.
Gold Move 2: Rapidly punch the air to the left with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Put your left hand on your hip and throw your right arm up in the air quickly then slowly lower it.
Appearances In Playlists
Buscando appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2021
- Buscando is the first song by GTA in the series.
- Buscando was referenced by Ubisoft in the ESRB label of Just Dance 2021, in which the following lyric was cited: "Feeling your hands/Upon up on my thighs".
- "Pom-pom", "j**e", "mecena" (from the line "bate bate la mecena"), "wetter" and "viene papá" are censored.
- In the game, part of the intro and the first pre-chorus of the song have been cut.
- There are 21 misinterpretations in the lyrics:
- "Pa' los gangsters y a los maleantes" is misinterpreted as "Pa' lo gangsters y'all / Lo' maleantes y'all".
- "Y a los dementes y a los farsantes" is misinterpreted as "Lo' dementes y'all / No farsantes y'all".
- "Y a los delincuentes que estén presentes, yeah" is misinterpreted as "Delincuete que / Estén presente y'all".
- "Esto es pa' la gente" is misinterpreted as "Esto e pa' la gente".
- "Shake it shake it, bam bam, wanna be your baby" is misinterpreted as "Shake it shake it Bom Bom / Wanna be your bebe".
- "Los tengo diferentes" is misinterpreted as "Lo hacemos diferente".
- "y dice que no bebe" is misinterpreted as ""Si dice que no bebe".
- "Bailamo' está tango" is misinterpreted as "Bailamos hasta tango"
- "Lo hacemos "very pretty"" is misinterpreted as "Lo hacemos very plebe"
- "Ring papi" is misinterpreted as "Brinca aqui".
- "Brinca allá" is misinterpreted as "Brinca aya".
- "Make it pom" is misinterpreted as "Make it pump".
- "Tu cintura pa' tu booty de candela" is misinterpreted as "Tu cintura Bati-móvil de candela".
- "Scream ayo" is misinterpreted as "Scream Aye Yo!"
- "Freeze it, go!" is misinterpreted as "Ready set go!"
- "Bring it down some more" is misinterpreted as "Bring it down some mo'".
- "Boys getting hotter" is misinterpreted as "Oh it's getting hotter".
- "Se le tuercen las paredes cuando ..." is misinterpreted as "Take your place / En las paredes cuando ...".
- "Con mis lyrics everybody with the steady chopper" is misinterpreted as "All mi ladies yeah / We ready with the steady chopper".
- "Feeling your hands, pues los puedo matar" is misinterpreted as "Feeling my hands / Upon up on my thighs".
- "So my, voy high!" is misinterpreted as "Oo my! Boy Hi!".
- "Have a bless" is misinterpreted as "Have a blast".
- Buscando’s inclusion in Just Dance 2021 was initially leaked by the Polish Just Dance Facebook page along with its Extreme routine and Get Get Down.
- In the Nintendo Direct trailer, the outline for the coach faded out near her boots; in the final gameplay, however, the outline does not fade out.
- Furthermore, the Nintendo Direct trailer shows the dancer doing the steps from the verse in front of the background used in the hook.
- The coach’s outline is much thinner on the menu assets.
- In the gameplay preview, the sign in the first background during the verses said "HAVE A BLESS", while in the final version, it said "HAVE A BLAST."
- The pictogram for Gold Move 1 and Gold Move 2 has a lighter, thicker glow than the one for Gold Move 3.
- Both routines for Buscando are the third and fourth routines to have borders in its background, after Forget You and Ona Tańczy Dla Mnie.
- The routine’s preview had the frame rate of its video file drop.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|