"Buttons" (Night Version) is featured on Just Dance 2022, where it can be unlocked by dancing to Buttons three times. Like the Classic routine, an internet connection is required to play the routine and it isn't available in Korea. It is also featured on 舞力无限.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman dressed in a similar fashion as the coaches from the Classic routine. She wears a gold and black outfit which consists of a black bra and a black loincloth-like skirt with the golden aspects of the outfit glowing during various parts of the routine. She also wears a cape that is attached to both of her wrists. Additionally, she wears a pink glove on her right hand, and wears gold anklets and other jewellery. The coach’s skin is indigo and during Snoop Dogg’s verse and the verse that follows, golden sparkles can be seen on the coach’s skin.
The background is same as the Classic except it's in a purple and blue color scheme.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: While walking to the right, open your arms in two semicircles starting from your chest.
Gold Move 2: Throw your arms out quickly, the right one above your head and the left one to the side, and put your right leg behind your left leg.
- Main article: Buttons#General
- Despite having dark skin throughout the entire routine, the avatar depicts the dancer with the standard white skin. This marks the fourth time a coach’s skin color does not match their own avatar, after Don’t You Worry Child, Papaoutai (P1), and Rave in the Grave (P3).
- Black Mamba, Boombayah, Buttons and Jopping’s alternate routines are the twelfth through fifteenth to reuse the Classic background with little variation, after Giddy on Up (Giddy on Out) (Hold My Hand), Call Me Maybe (Alternate), Everybody Needs Somebody To Love (Hold My Hand), Jailhouse Rock (Line Dance Version), Tribal Dance (Katana Version), Umbrella (With an Umbrella), What Makes You Beautiful (Extreme Version), Wild Wild West (Extreme Version), Let It Go (Sing Along), Sorry (Extreme Version), and Medicina (Extreme Version).
- As a result, despite Buttons (Night Version) being a solo routine, three shadows representing the dancers from the Classic routine can be seen on the panels in the background.
- Sometimes Buttons (Night Version) locks itself.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|