|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is the panda (P2) from C'mon. The bandages tied around his left leg and right hand (which serves as his glove) are now blue, and his dollar-sign necklace is now purple. His fur also seems to be whiter. However, his light pink headband tied around his head and gray sleeveless jean jacket remain unchanged.
P2 of this battle is P2 from #thatPOWER. His skin is now white instead of grey, and his hair is now black instead of white, and his hair is also longer. However, his red visor and black suit with red lines remain the same. His glove is now purple.
The background is the dress-up party with the dance floor. Notable items are a chair with a pillow on it, a mat and a shaped table, and the crowd is frozen while dancing in place. This background originally appeared in the first part of the verses.
The background consists of the crazy forward coming square lights. Although this background originally appeared during the instrumental before the chorus, the lights are now purple.
C'mon wins: P1 whips out and presses a button that deactivates P2. P2 turns translucent, blue and then falters.
#thatPOWER wins: P1 jumps out of the screen, unprovoked. P2 simply looks off at the direction where P1 jumped off.
- C’mon VS. #thatPOWER is the second battle with a Justin Bieber song in the series.
- However, this is the only battle in which Justin Bieber is a featured artist in the song.
- In the second round of #thatPOWER, the pictogram is incorrect. It displays the right move, but in a different direction.
- P2 makes a pose from Electro Body Combat on the menu picture.
- This battle, along with Moves Like Jagger VS. Never Gonna Give You Up Super Bass VS. Love You Like A Love Song, and Fine China VS. Gentleman, are the only four battles in the series where both songs are on Just Dance Unlimited.
- This is one of the two battles from Just Dance 2014 where both songs are on Just Dance Unlimited, the other being Fine China VS. Gentleman.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|