Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl. She wears a pink glitter tunic, gray leggings, and black boots. She represents Chyna Parks.
The background is a haunted mansion. During the first verse, the dancer is in the main hallway, there are 2 backup dancers, the first backup dancer is a werewolf, she wears a red-and-white plaid jacket, white shirt, and brown pants. She is later replaced with a vampire, who wears a white shirt, red vest & cape, and black pants.
The second backup dancer is a boy with a ripped tuxedo. He is later replaced with a girl that wears a black dress with spider webs. During the second verse, the scenery then changes to a balcony.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Shake your hands like you're afraid.
- Calling All the Monsters and Hey Jessie are the two most recent songs in Just Dance: Disney Party, being released in 2011.
- The entire bridge is cut from the song.
- There are some errors present in the lyrics:
- "Uh, ye-ah" is misinterpreted as "Oh, yea aye".
- "We’re wanting to" is misinterpreted as "We’re wantin you".
- The outfit that the lead dancer wears is similar to the one China Anna McClain wore in the music video.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|