- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long brown hair covered by an orange beanie. She is wearing an orange bra underneath a loose red leopard shirt, gold bangles, a pair of ripped light blue denim shorts with orange, red, and black stripes over a pair of orange tights, and a pair of black leather combat boots.
The background is a geometric Aztec pattern consisting of red, orange, and yellow triangles and diamonds. The triangles light up to the beat. During the bridge, the background turns different shades of red.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Spin your hands in the air and spin your waist.
Gold Move 2: Hit the air with your right fist.
Gold Move 3: Pose with your arms perpendicular to your body, look to the right, and put your right hand up, and your left hand down.
Appearances in Mashups
Can’t Get Enough appears in the following Mashups:
- Balkan Blast Remix
- Hangover (BaBaBa) (High Energy)
- I Gotta Feeling (Hops & Jumps)
I Luh Ya Papi(Urban Latino)
- Stadium Flow (High Energy Girls)
Appearances in Playlists
Can’t Get Enough is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Easy Peasy Party
- All Songs A-E
- Can’t Get Enough is the second song by Becky G in the series.
- Can’t Get Enough is the third song by Pitbull in the series.
- It is the second song in which he is a featured artist.
- "Hay que darles fuego" appears incorrectly as "A que vales fuego".
- A Just Dance player from YouTube leaked Can’t Get Enough and the other December DLCs for Just Dance 2014.
- There is a lyric difference between Just Dance 2014 and all the following games: the line "I’m Jordan and Pippen mang huh" is spelled out as "I’m Jordan their Pimping man huh" in later games.
- In addition, every time the word "mang" appears, it is changed to "man".
- The audio in the routine is different from the one in the music video, as Becky’s voice in the first verse of the song is more upbeat than the music video.
- In the beta Just Dance Now servers, there is an early version of the pictograms sprite, which features seven placeholders.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|