- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Appearances in Mashups
- 4 Captions
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with curly light blue hair in a bob. She is wearing a light blue one-piece dress with a deep blue collar and dark blue lining, a pair of deep blue fingerless heart gloves, and a pair of light blue boots with deep blue circles with a white smaller circle in the middle. She also has deep blue bands on her elbows.
In the remake, her light blue accents are a bit darker, the deep blue parts are more violet, and she has a white outline under a purple glow. She is also more realistic.
The background is a dark blue room with that has a reflective floor. The wall is dark teal on the corners and lighter in the middle; on the wall, there is a light blue grid, akin to early 3D line graphics, and flying triangles with lines that make more triangles of the same color. Two purple lines at the top and the bottom surround the wall.
In the remake, the room is pitch black and flashes navy blue in the middle. The roof and the floor have more grid lines, which are now blue, and the triangles are bigger. During the routine, the grid lines rotate and scroll. At the end, the coach fades away, and the screen fades to black.
Can’t Get You Out of My Head is featured in the following Mashup:
- Ain’t No Other Man (Beta Dancer)
Can’t Get You Out of My Head appears in Puppet Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Back To Blue
- Going Nowhere
- Think About It
- Watching You
- Can’t Get You Out of My Head was the second song to make its only appearance in Just Dance to have files in Just Dance Now. It follows I Get Around.
- However, as opposed to I Get Around, Can’t Get You Out of My Head has not been released in the service yet.
- The "La la la" lines are not written in the lyrics in Just Dance.
- "Every" is spelled in two different ways in the song: the first is as "ev’ry" as said in "Ev’ry night", while the next reads "Every day". This happens due to the fact Kylie Minogue says the second one slower.
- This does not happen in the remake.
- In the remake, "Boy it’s more" is misspelled as "Boy its more".
- In addition, "Boy it’s more than"/"I dare to think about" is divided as "Boy it’s more"/"Than I dare to think about", and "I just can’t get you out of my head" is not shown the last time it is sung.
- The dancer and the background are all in shades of blue, making this routine the only one to entirely comprise of one base color.
- When the dancer bends down, her forearm and shoulder briefly glitch blue spots. This is fixed in the remake.
- As seen in the Just Dance menu icon, the dancer’s dress was meant to be slightly darker.
- Before the game was released, the dancer had a different outfit to match the costume worn in the music video.
- As seen in an early promotional gameplay, the dancer had more visible facial features, different gloves (with an ellipse and small circles instead of a heart) and a blue outline.
- The background was also different, as it had only one purple line and no triangles.
- The coach’s gloves are reused by P1 of Promiscuous.
- When the remake of Can’t Get You Out of My Head was first uploaded to the old Just Dance Now servers, the preview audio started at the beginning of the song, and it was completely silent until six seconds in.
- As of an unknown date, however, it has been updated in order to make it start at the first chorus.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|