Appearance of the Dancers
Both dancers are male. They resemble characters from the show.
P1 resembles Dez. He has short brown hair. He is wearing a pair of black suspenders that merge into a Y shape at the back. Over the suspenders, he wears a white dress shirt. On the collar of the shirt is a matching black bowtie. His shirt is neatly tucked in a pair of grey dress pants and he also wears a pair of gray sneakers with light gray soles.
P2 resembles Austin. His black hair is swept back. He is wearing a gray tuxedo jacket over a white shirt. Unlike P1, his shirt is not tucked into his pair of red dress pants. The pants are secured with a black belt. He accessorizes with a pair of black dress shoes.
At the start of the routine, the dancers hop off two suspended ladders that have dropped down from an unseen helicopter. The helicopter’s moter can be heard rumbling as the ladders drop off the dancers and get picked back up.
The background resembles New York Times Square that takes place during New Year’s Eve at night. The dancers are standing on top of a low building with low-rise walls surrounding the edge of the building. The low-rise walls are adorned with multiple circular lights, only to be seperated by big decorative moldings. The lights flash red and blue in various patterns.
Behind the building the dancers stand on are various tall buildings that resemble the city of New York Times Square itself. The buildings light up the night sky, which are adorned with stars. Two other buildings shadow the city behind them. On the buildings are two jumbo-trons (one on landscape view, one on portrait) where two images can be seen on them. Some of the images show multiple viewpoints of the dancers behind the scenes that are behind a blue backdrop. Others show random star effects, such as views in outer space and giant stars with multiple rings expanding from the stars.
There is 1 Gold Move in the routine:
Gold Move: Jump and make a split, as if you were strumming at a guitar.
- The background takes inspiration from a scene in the crossover entitled Austin & Jessie & Ally All Star New Year, where the Ross family from Jessie helps Austin get to the stage on time.
- This is the second Austin & Ally song in the series. It is preceded by A Billion Hits and followed by Chasin’ The Beat Of My Heart and Me & You.
- All of the songs are from Just Dance: Disney Party 2.
- However, Can You Feel It? is actually from the crossover episode.
- At the beginning of the routine, the dancers come on the stage from dangling ladders that are from a helicopter.
- This is one of five songs in-game in which the Gold Move effect around the star is a different color other than yellow. In this case, the effect is blue.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|