Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in a navy blue, and golden yellow Renaissance dress. She wears a pair of navy blue heels, and a raspberry glove. She also has short red hair, and a yellow outline.
The background resembles a stage (most likely a theater used for plays and opera shows) or perhaps Shakespeare's Globe. There are bright spotlights shining in the background, along with mist. The spectators' area can also be seen lit in the far background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms near your body with an angle of a distance.
Gold Move 2: Use both your hands to brush down your head.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms up to make your body look like a vertical "X".
- One player gets 3 stars.
- One player gets 4 stars.
- One player gets 5 stars.
- Get all Gold Moves.
- Get the "Energetic" Dance Style.
- Get GOOD when "Cercavo Amore" is sung.
Cercavo Amore appears in the following Mashup:
Cercavo Amore appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Frau Frau
- Opera Time
- Peek a Boo
- Cercavo Amore is the first Italian song to be in the Just Dance series.
- The dancer’s dress gets in the way during some points in the routine.
- At the end of Want U Back, the Want U Back dancer can be seen "photo-bombing" this routine. The image of it is far in the background, as it may not be recognized by many NTSC players.
- The song was briefly released on Just Dance Now about two months prior to its actual release, only for it to be removed soon after.
- During production, the coach’s glove was longer than in the final version.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|