Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with short hair. She is in a navy blue and golden yellow Renaissance dress. She wears a pair of navy blue high heels, and a raspberry glove. She also has short red hair, and a yellow outline.
The routine takes place on a stage within an amphitheater. There are bright spotlights shining in the background, along with mist. The spectators' area can also be seen lit in the far background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your arms near your body with an angle of a distance.
Gold Move 2: Use both your hands to brush down your head.
Gold Move 3: Put your arms up to make your body look like a vertical "X".
- One player gets 3 stars.
- One player gets 4 stars.
- One player gets 5 stars.
- Get all Gold Moves.
- Get the "Energetic" Dance Style.
- Get GOOD when "Cercavo Amore" is sung.
Cercavo Amore appears in the following Mashup:
Cercavo Amore is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
Cercavo Amore appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Frau Frau
- Opera Time
- Peek a Boo
- Cercavo Amore is the first Italian-language song in the Just Dance series.
- A space is missing between the words "Verrienti." and "Published" in the song credits, making the end of the first sentence and beginning of the second appear as "Verrienti.Published".
- At the end of Want U Back, the Want U Back coach can be seen "photo-bombing" Cercavo Amore.
- During production, the coach’s glove was longer than in the final version.
- The song was briefly released on Just Dance Now about two months prior to its actual release, only for it to be removed shortly after.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|