The song has an alternate routine titled "Subway Version".
On the 8th-generation console and Nintendo Switch versions of Just Dance 2018, Chantaje was one of fifteen songs to be playable from the beginning.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a woman and a man.
P1 has short, purple hair in a bob, gold hoop-like earrings, and wears a yellow dress that is opened in the middle, maroon high waist shorts, black leather belts with gold rivets, and black stiletto sandals with calf-high leg straps. She has an orange outline. She has a orange bracelet on her right wrist.
P2 has short, black hair and a beard, and wears a black blazer, a yellow shirt, maroon pants with holes in the knees, and black and gold shoes. He has a red wristwatch on his right wrist. He has an orange outline as well.
At one verse, and by the end of the song, both dancers darken drastically, and the woman’s hair and skirt are pink and red respectively.
The background is dark red with orange squares and a circular illusion that darkens the dancers that walk into it. The scenery softly flashes red. During the chorus, in some of the larger squares, side views of the dancers’ heads can be briefly seen lip-syncing "Puro, puro chantaje" while facing each other (P1 also lip-syncs "Eh eh eh, nadie"). When the dancers are at their darkest, the scenery is bright orange with a sun-like background.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Scoop your right arm out while moving your legs side to side.
Gold Move 2: Same as Gold Move 1 but slower and with no leg movement.
Gold Move 3:
- P1: Point your right arm to P2.
- P2: Float out your arms.
Chantaje is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2018
Just Dance 2019
Just Dance Now
- Chantaje is the fifth song by Shakira in the series.
- It is also the second song by Maluma in the series.
- "Loba" is censored.
- In Just Dance Now, the letter C is not capitalized.
- On the cover from Ubisoft’s website, P2’s glove is pink instead of purple.
- Chantaje’s US preview, along with The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody)’s, is the fourth in the series to show the end of the song. It is preceded by those of It’s Not Unusual, Make It Shine, and Je sais pas danser.
- In the US preview description, Shakira’s name is misspelled as "Shakire".
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|