"Chick Chick" ("小鸡小鸡") by Wang Rong Rollin (王蓉) was featured on 舞力全开：活力派. The song was removed on a unknown day for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman wearing a hooded-chicken costume, along with an eye mask resembling a pair of large cartoonish chicken eyes. The costume consists of some patterns and some feathers in different colors such as pink, yellow, and light blue, along with a pink belt, yellow pants with black lines on them, and blue shoes. She also has a black and white outline that is in full opacity.
The dancer is wearing a blue eye mask. He is dressed in a chicken costume with feathers which are colored yellow, red, and blue. The dancer also wears a pair of long, dark blue socks and a pair of feathery yellow boots. Along with the final dancer, he has a black and white full-opacity outline.
The background is about many colored squares containing animals which sing when their sound is mentioned in the song, and there are rectangles that contains animals. During the chorus, the background changes to a farm containing the animals that have appeared before the chorus. When the coach "runs", the background zooms into another part of the farm.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Rotate your arms clockwise while stomping your right foot.
Gold Move 2: Put your arm up as if you were flexing your muscle.
- The single version of the song, which adds an instrumental bridge, is used in-game.
- Chick Chick is the second Chinese-language song to be available in 舞力全开：活力派, after Summer Sweetie.
- However, this one was VIP-only.
- In the line "谁偷了我的 歘米?", the question mark is absent and the character "歘" is written in Latin alphabet.
- Chick Chick was released on the game to celebrate the Chinese New Year.
- In the files of the game, a Beta version of the routine can be found. The following differences can be spotted:
- The coach was seen with a totally different outfit, and her gender was female instead of male.
- Some moves were performed in a different way.
- The chicken sounds at the beginning (before the coach comes out of the egg) and the scream at the end (when the rocket starts flying) are absent.
- The Beta gameplay also featured many different pictograms and four Gold Moves instead of three: the first three ones were the same as Gold Moves 1 and 3 in the final version, and the last one is the final move of the routine.
- The Beta coach’s glove tends to constantly glitch to white, yellow and dark blue.
- In the game files, the final gameplay in dash.justdancenow.com style has pictograms with default colors, and the Beta pictogram 6 in the gallery below appears.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|