| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two males.
P1 wears a blue beanie, a blue sleeveless vest, a light blue necklace, aqua glove, blue pants, and blue shoes.
P2 wears an aqua visor, a blue necklace, an aqua shirt, magenta glove, aqua pants, and blue shoes.
The background is a dark stage with aqua triangles and turquoise lights. Behind it, there are sky blue spotlights and a shiny night sky.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: Punch the air with your left arm and your right arm on your left arm with both of your hands open.
- P2: Punch the air with your right arm and your left arm on your right arm with both of your hands open.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Put your left hand near your hand and your right hand near your right leg, which is bended, while jumping.
Gold Move 5: Punch up with your right arm and raise your right leg.
- Choo Choo TRAIN is the second song by EXILE in the series.
- This is one of the few Male/Male Duets in the Japanese series.
- Some of the moves in the routine are recycled from the music video.
- At the start screen of the routine, cheering and rock sounds can be heard.
- The line “Beat’s like a skip skip” has an implied “The” in parentheses.
- This is the first time that this has happened in the series.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|