"Cola Song" (Candy Version) is playable on Just Dance 2017 and 舞力全开2017, where the routine is automatically unlocked. The routine also appears on Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. In Just Dance 2019 and Just Dance 2020, the routine can also be played in Kids Mode with a Just Dance Unlimited subscription.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Dance Quests
- 5 Appearances in Playlists
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a Quartet that are dressed like candy.
P1 wears a full-body pink marshmallow costume with pink tights and peach sleeves.
P2 is a woman who has brown hair in pigtails, peach-yellow sleeves, an orange lollipop costume with a white swirl and orange tights.
P3 is a man who has black curly hair, a yellow and black Cremino costume with yellow tights and yellow shoes.
P4 is a woman who has black hair in a ponytail with a mint green bow shaped like a leaf, a mint green sweet costume with sky blue stars, mint green tights and mint green sneakers.
The background is composed of various patterns in pastel colors with candies on them. At the beginning, various red and light pink lollipops forming line formations on a pastel pink background. During the verses, the background is a pastel blue checkerboard pattern with red and yellow lollipops appearing over each square. The light and dark colors on the checkerboard pattern constantly alternate, as well as the color of the lollipops.
During the pre-chorus, the lollipops change into marshmallows, Creminos and sweets group-by-group, and the lollipops that are yet to be changed spin with the dancers’ movements. As the chorus begins, the squares and lollipops disappear to reveal a pastel green background where more red and yellow lollipops appear in zigzag line formations. When "Ole!" is sung, a few marshmallows, Creminos and sweets appear in the empty spaces between the lollipops.
During the saxophone instrumental, the background is similar to that of the beginning but the lollipops are in a zigzag formation like the previous background and they shake with the dancers' movements.
During the bridge, a pastel blue swirl pattern appears like that of a lollipop, and orange and white marshmallows, blue and white lollipops, pink and white Creminos and pink sweets with white dots float around, moving with the dancers’ movements and getting knocked away during the line "Sabe a vitamina". The dancers make more candies rain down through their movements, which shake to the beat of the song.
During the last chorus, the candies space out with the beat of the song after INNA says "Ole!". The song ends with the saxophone instrumental background, but the candies fall out.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
All Gold Moves:
- P1: Put your right hand up and your left hand on your hips while jumping. In Gold Move 4, slightly bend your right arm.
- P2: Put your hands outwards while jumping.
- P3: Put both of your hands above your head and bend your legs while jumping.
- P4: Make a right angle with your right hand and put your left hand on your stomach while jumping. In Gold Move 4, bend your left arm at the left of your stomach.
Cola Song (Candy Version) appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
Cola Song (Candy Version) is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance 2019
- Anyone Can Dance!
- Sweat Beats
Just Dance 2020
- Sweet Beats
- Anyone Can Dance!
Just Dance Now
- Groove and Glitter!
- Kids Corner
- All Songs A-E
- Main article: Cola Song#General
- This is the third routine to feature coaches wearing food as their costumes after In The Summertime and PoPiPo.
- In the routine, P4’s arms often blend with the costume and P2’s costume tends to turn completely orange.
- The Beta version of the routine had a different-colored and non-animated background.
- Besides, the coaches have different color schemes and no tights on the Beta menu icon.
- According to a Behind the Scenes picture, P1’s costume had a hole that revealed his face, which is not featured in the final version of the routine.
- Even though the moves are the same, there is a different Gold Move pictogram for Gold Move 4, as the dancers are turning towards the screen as they perform it.
- On 7th-generation consoles, this is the only alternate routine on Just Dance 2017 that can be played at the start.
- In the game files, there is an unused unlocking caption, meaning that it initially was not meant to be unlocked from the start.
- In the Just Dance Unlimited files, there is a Beta menu icon where the coaches’ color schemes are different and they do not wear tights.
Behind the Scenes
See also: Just Dance 2017/Beta Elements#Cola Song
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|