Appearance of the Dancer
P1 is the reindeer from Make It Jingle and Water Me (Tennis Version). His skin is in a darker shade of orange than before. He wears a green hoodie and green sweatpants with yellow bananas and a pair of red sneakers with aqua blue laces.
P2 is the panda from various other songs in the series. He wears a yellow and green cap, a yellow hoodie and yellow sweatpants with pineapples, a dark purple shirt, and a pair of green sneakers with black laces.
The background takes some stripe and wave patterns. Throughout, numerous tropical fruits bounce and spin around. It is first seen with a yellow and aqua blue banner besides an aqua blue background; the latter turns red shortly. Afterwards, there is a red wavy background, a yellow sun-ray background, and an orange wave and stripe background.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: While twerking, shake your right hand above your head.
- P2: Put your right hand over your left hand and pump them back and forth.
- Con Calma is the fourth song by Daddy Yankee in the series.
- "Guayarte" and "stab" are censored.
- Con Calma is the ninth routine with the Panda as a dancer.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|