Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is performed by a pair of dancers from previous routines. They both have thick purple and white outlines.
P1 is the reindeer from Make It Jingle and Water Me (Tennis Version). His fur is in a darker shade of orange than before. He wears a green hoodie and green sweatpants with yellow bananas and a pair of red sneakers with aqua blue laces and white soles.
P2 is the panda from various other songs in the series. He wears a yellow and green cap, a yellow hoodie and yellow sweatpants with pineapples, a dark purple shirt, and a pair of green and orange sneakers with black laces and white soles.
The background takes some stripe and wave patterns. Throughout, numerous tropical fruits bounce and spin around. These include watermelon, bananas, pineapples, lemons, cherries, and peaches. It is first seen with a yellow and aqua blue banner besides an aqua blue background; the latter turns red shortly. Afterwards, there is a red wavy background, a yellow sun-ray background, and an orange wave and stripe background.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: This is a left-to-right Wave Gold Move:
- P1: While twerking, shake your right hand above your head.
- P2: Put your right hand over your left hand and pump them back and forth.
- Con Calma is the fourth song by Daddy Yankee in the series.
- "Guayarte" and "stab" are censored.
- Con Calma is the ninth routine with the Panda as a dancer.
- So far, Con Calma is the only Just Dance 2020 routine to retain a purple pictogram beat bar.
- Both coaches appear in the background of Skibidi.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|