| Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Cool Times (So Good)" (倍儿爽) by Da Zhang Wei (大张伟) was planned to be on 舞力全开：活力派 but was never released into the game before the shutdown of the game.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet featuring two males.
P1 wears a neon green cap, light purple sweatshirt with a yellow triangle and a green one, a red hood, green zebra-striped pants, magenta high socks, and yellow and purple shoes.
P2 has curly black hair, a pair of sunglasses with a yellow frame, a light purple jacket with magenta sleeves with some green zebra-striped parts with a yellow T-shirt underneath, some light purple pants with some yellow and magenta stripes, and a pair of green shoes.
After turning black and white, their outfits use only three colors: red, blue and green; all the remaining parts are black, including the skin.
The background features a traditional Chinese dragon; in the instrumental parts, it has a zebra pattern, a multi-colored Chinese letter, colorful triangles, two zebras and some separately animated parts. Then, it has pink and green zebra heads, the same multi-colored Chinese letter in different patterns and zebra-striped multi-color sunglasses.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Punch your arms upwards and kick with your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Move your elbows backwards energetically and kick with your right leg.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: Extend your arms quickly to the left and move your body to the right.
- The zebra pattern in the background is recycled from Gangnam Style.
- The clothes, the traditional dragon, and the zebra heads are inspired from the music video.
- Additionally, the move immediately following the first Gold Move is taken from the music video.
- Some slow-motion effects are used before Gold Move 4.
- P2’s shoes glitch from green to purple when he steps forward.
- Similar to 4 Walls and Gee, the line before the last Gold Move is so long that it reaches the end of the pictograms slide.
- The fourth time the dancer’s skin turns black, different pictogram colors are used even though their color scheme is the same as the choruses.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|