|Remove the bandaids!
This article contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
"Cool Times (So Good)" (倍儿爽) by Da Zhang Wei (大张伟) is featured on Just Dance Unlimited for China only. It was also planned to be on 舞力全开：活力派, but was never released into the game before the shutdown of the game.
The song was made free to play on Just Dance Unlimited for two days from February 9, 2021 to February 11, 2021 during the "Just Dance Spring Festival" event.
Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet featuring two males and they both have cyan outlines.
P1 wears a neon green cap, light purple sweatshirt with a yellow triangle and a green one, a red hood, green zebra-striped pants, magenta knee socks, and yellow and purple shoes.
P2 has curly black hair, a pair of sunglasses with a yellow frame, a light purple jacket with magenta sleeves with some green zebra-striped parts with a yellow T-shirt underneath, some light purple pants with some yellow and magenta stripes, and a pair of green shoes.
After turning black and white, their outfits use only three colors: red, blue and green; all the remaining parts are black, including the skin.
The background features an illustration of a traditional Chinese dragon.; in the instrumental parts, it has a zebra pattern, a multi-colored Chinese letter, colorful triangles, two zebras and some separately animated parts. Then, it has pink and green zebra heads, the same multi-colored Chinese letter in different patterns and zebra-striped multi-color sunglasses.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Punch your arms upwards and kick with your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Move your elbows backwards energetically and kick with your right leg.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: Extend your arms quickly to the left and move your body to the right.
Just Dance Unlimited
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Move your elbows backwards energetically and kick with your right leg.
Gold Move 2: Extend your arms quickly to the left and move your body to the right.
Gold Move 3: Thrust, and quickly move your arms in and out.
- Some slow-motion effects are used before Gold Move 4.
- The zebra pattern in the background is recycled from Gangnam Style.
- The clothes, the traditional dragon, and the zebra heads are inspired from the music video.
- Additionally, the move immediately following Gold Move 1 is taken from the music video.
- P2’s shoes glitch from green to purple when he steps forward.
- The line before the Gold Move 4 is so long that it reaches the end of the pictograms slide.
- During the bridge, different pictogram colors are used, even though the coaches retain their color scheme from the beat drops.
- However, this different pictogram color set is used in the remade pictograms to represent all times the dancers' skin turns black.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|