Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in a red one-piece suit with a yellow dragon design on it and fluffy sleeves. Her heels are also red and her hair is tied.
The backgrounds show Chinese-styled elements: firstly, a sky with some clouds and colored animal kites, then red branches with colored flowers, petals and a red butterfly. In the chorus, it shows spinning red circles with drawings of Chinese zodiac signs and butterflies; then, it switches to a sea with some fans and stylized waves. After that, the rotation starts over.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Swing your arms backward while lifting your left leg in front of your right one.
Gold Move 3: Raise your right arm up slowly.
- The original song title is The Most Dazzling Folk Style (sometimes translated as The Hottest Ethnic Trend or The Coolest Ethnic Trend).
- About 50 seconds of the final part have been cut out for the game.
- In the game trailer, the Gold Moves 1 and 2 are duplicated, so the routine seemed to have 5 Gold Moves instead of 3.
- However, the final game counts those 4 Gold Moves as two: the phone says "YEAH!" only if you perform this Gold Move to the right.
- This song has the second highest quantity of Beta pictograms (33, not including the Beta Gold Moves), getting beaten only by Love Boat (43).
- Coolest Ethnic was released for one day in the game along with Little Apple and Summer Voice.
- However, if the player tried to play one of the three songs, an error message was shown.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|