Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a female who is dressed like a superhero. She is blonde, wears a super hero outfit, a pink mask, and a pair of neon green boots with cyan lines.
The dancer retains the same style but with a HD flick and like Move Your Feet’s remake, she also has a black outline.
The background is a space scene, with shining stars and the earth. There is a yellow moon-like planet in foreground. There is a shiny, reflective floor where the dancer stands on. When the coach moves sometimes a Pow! or a Squish! will appear.
The entire background is updated, and it looks more like a comic book. The dancer now stands on the yellow planet, and rays shoot out of the earth.
The entire background is updated into high-definition. It highly resembles the Just Dance 2 version, but with more plants and green circular rays coming from Earth.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Put your hands on the side of your head.
Cosmic Girl appears in the following Mashups:
- Party Rock Anthem
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Run the Show
- Want To Want Me
- Wild Wild West
- Teacher (Costume Party)
Cosmic Girl appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Cosmic Boogie
- Cosmic Circle
- Cosmic Punch
- Cosmic Shooter
- Cosmic Swing
- Round and Round
- Star Seeker
- Super Combo
- Telepathic Transmission
- Wonder Girl
- Cosmic Girl is the first song by Jamiroquai in the series.
- Cosmic Girl is the first routine where the coach is a superhero. It is followed by Never Gonna Give You Up, Alfonso Signorini (Eroe Nazionale), Best Song Ever, Break Free, Kaboom Pow, and Amazing Girl.
- The background appears in Rock Lobster.
- In the Just Dance Now pictogram sprite, some pictograms that are lemon yellow instead of light purple can be seen. Some of them are surrounded by a white space instead of being transparent.
- There are also three additional unused pictograms that are light purple, but show the moves in a different way.
- The asteroids that the dancer punches during a part of her routine do not appear in some Mashups
- In the lyrics, "’cause" is spelled as "cos".
- The background in the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 is very different from earlier and later versions.
- The floor is not black with a reflection, but rather a planet.
- It takes place on comic book style paper.
- The Earth does not have a lot of effects.
- There are polka-dot patterns that can be seen on the gameplay to resemble what comic book art styles resemble.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|