Appearance of the DancerThe coach is a girl dressed as an astronaut. She wears a yellow astronaut suit with a skirt, an antenna on its head, orange highlights and two light blue down-pointing triangles, as well as an orange belt with a light blue and red planet. She wears two gloves: the left one is orange, and the right one is red. Under her suit, she wears a pair of tight, golden pants and a pair of light blue boots with a golden sole. Her hair is pink and gathered in two pigtails, which come out of her suit. She has three outlines: a black, solid one around her body, a white, thicker, solid one over the black one and a light blue glow over the two outlines.
The dancer is standing on a planet with craters and hills. Bubbles come out of the craters. Little space critters appear on the left and right sides of the dancer.. There are some planets and galaxy vortexes in the background, as well as some spaceships.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Jump with your arms bent in the shape of an inverted L.
Cosmic Party is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Kids Corner
- All Songs A-E
- Cosmic Party is the third song by Equinox Stars in the series.
- The track for Cosmic Party appears in some of the teasers for Just Dance 2016 and the intense routines of Electro Body Combat from Just Dance 4.
- The 7th-gen version of the album background features the glass effect from Just Dance 2014.
- Cosmic Party is the hardest Kids Mode routine on Just Dance 2019, as it is the only one to have both a Medium difficulty rating and a Moderate effort rating.
- It is also the only Kids Mode routine on Just Dance 2019 to have a Moderate effort rating.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|