"Crazy Christmas" by Santa Clones was featured on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel on January 30, 2019. It remains available on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track, Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Summer Party, Just Dance: Greatest Hits, and Just Dance: Best Of but was scrapped for unknown reasons. It was also featured on 舞力全开：活力派 before the shutdown of the game.
- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Dance Quests
- 7 Appearances in Playlists
- 8 Trivia
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 References
- 12 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
C1 is Santa in his regular attire of a red robe with white fluffy lining and teal boots.
C2 appears as if Santa was on the beach, with a green shirt with fruit on it, sandals and red shorts.
C3 (the main one) has Santa appear like he is in a rock band, dressed in a wrapping paper wife beater with red ripped jeans and teal boots with red laces.
C4 is similar to his first one, with overalls, sunglasses, and a tie as additions.
C5 is a cowboy, complete with a fedora and spurred boots.
The background is in a snowy forest. When Santa is in his second outfit, there are some surfboards standing up from the ground. When he is in his third outfit, there are giant amplified speakers and skyscrapers. When his is in his fifth outfit, there are red cacti. In the remake, the sky seems to indicate that it is sunset.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Move your arms fast as if to say "Here I am".
Gold Move 2: Make a circle with your right arm as if you were playing an air guitar.
Crazy Christmas appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Bailando (Let's Rock!)
- Ghost In The Keys (Swag)
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
- Livin’ la Vida Loca
- Pound The Alarm
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Take On Me
- Teacher (Costume Party)
- The Final Countdown
- What Makes You Beautiful
Crazy Christmas appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Christmas Lasso
- Christmas Seagull
- Fighting Santa
- Flying Santa
- Hard Rock Santa
- Old Country
- Pony Express
- Santa's Ballet
Crazy Christmas appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Special New Year
Crazy Christmas is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs A-E
- Groovy Xmas!
- Hot Moves and Hot Cocoa
- Crazy Christmas is the first song by Santa Clones in the Just Dance series.
- Crazy Christmas is the first Christmas-themed song in the entire Just Dance franchise.
- In the game credits, the sampled songs are displayed with altered titles, most of which are wordplays based on the musical genre they are inspired by. The titles are, in order of appearance, “Jingle Bells 2", “O Christmas Surf”, “We Wish U A Merry Skaristmas”, “Country Bells”, and “We Wish You An Indie Christmas”.
- Jingle Bells would later be sampled in XMas Tree.
- Crazy Christmas is one of the five Just Dance 2 songs that did not appear on Just Dance: Summer Party, along with Come On Eileen, It's Not Unusual, Should I Stay Or Should I Go, and Spice Up Your Life.
- Among them, Crazy Christmas and It’s Not Unusual are the only two songs to return in later games.
- A Community Remix for Crazy Christmas was planned to be released in Just Dance Now, but it was ultimately canceled for unknown reasons.
- The coach for Crazy Christmas is the second one to have a yellowish skin tone, after Hot N Cold from Just Dance to Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- However, in the remake, his skin is pointed to a more realistic tone.
- Crazy Christmas is the only Just Dance 2 DLC from the 2010s that is not on Just Dance: Summer Party.
- Crazy Christmas was a free DLC for Just Dance 2 from December 17 to December 27. It was the first temporarily free DLC in the series.
- Crazy Christmas currently holds the record for appearing in at least one Mashup in every Just Dance entry, consecutively, since Just Dance 3. All of the costumes have appeared in at least one Mashup.
- During production, the background had more details and was pointed to a blue palette.
- On Just Dance 2, if Crazy Christmas is purchased and downloaded for the first time on an SD card instead of the Wii System Memory, the map will become permanently unplayable, as the game will freeze when trying to play it.
- In Just Dance 2, some elements of the background (such as the palm trees in the second section) are layered between the score ball and the feedback icons, resulting in the latter passing through them when they appear.
- This is not the case in the Wii version of Just Dance 3, where both the score ball and the feedback icons are layered behind the affected background elements.
- In the menu icon Take On Me’s Mashup, a new artwork for C2 is displayed instead of C3 from the original square, since only C2 appears in the Mashup.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu square, the coach’s right foot is cut off.
- In Just Dance 3, Gold Move 3 has a glitch, where the "YEAH!" feedback icon is not displayed even if the move is performed correctly, and only the sound effect can be heard.
- The choreography for the remake was noticeably retaken, as the coach does the choreography slightly differently and also forgets to do the last clap in his C5 form.
- A video preview that contains the original version of the routine instead of the remake can be found in the servers of Just Dance Unlimited.
- Crazy Christmas, along with Hungarian Dance No. 5, Irish Meadow Dance and William Tell Overture was made free from December 23 to December 31, 2016 on 舞力全开：活力派 to celebrate Christmas.
Behind the Scenes
- File:Xmas menu colors.png
- File:Jdsp betas proof.PNG
- https://jd-s3.akamaized.net/public/map/Xmas/Xmas VideoPreview.webm/907246f888a479b6f308afc1ad5a726c.webm
- http://justdance.163.com/news/update/2016/12/22/22135 663365.html
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|