"Crazy Christmas" by Santa Clones was featured on Just Dance 2 and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track but became unavailable for purchase following the shutdown of the Wii Shop Channel in January 2019. It remains available on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3 as a downloadable track, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开：活力派. It was also planned to be on Just Dance: Summer Party and Just Dance: Greatest Hits, but was scrapped for unknown reasons.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is based off of Santa Claus, who switches between five outfits. The first outfit is Santa in his regular attire of a red robe with white fluffy lining and teal boots. The second outfit appears as if Santa was on the beach, with a green shirt with fruit on it, sandals and red shorts. The third outfit (the main one) has Santa appear like he is in a rock band, dressed in a wrapping paper wife beater with red ripped jeans and teal boots with red laces. His fourth outfit is similar to his first one, with overalls, sunglasses, and a tie as additions. His fifth outfit is a cowboy, complete with a fedora and spurred boots. His final outfit is, once again, regular Santa.
The background is in a snowy forest. When Santa is in his second outfit, there are some surfboards standing up from the ground. When he is in his third outfit, there are giant amplified speakers and skyscrapers. When his is in his fifth outfit, there are red cacti. In the remake, the sky seems to indicate that it is sunset.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Move your arms fast as if to say "Here I am".
Gold Move 2: Make a circle with your right arm as if you were playing an air guitar.
Crazy Christmas appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Bailando (Let's Rock!)
- Ghost In The Keys (Swag)
- I'm An Albatraoz (Merry Go Round)
- Livin’ la Vida Loca
- Pound The Alarm
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Take On Me
- Teacher (Costume Party)
- The Final Countdown
- What Makes You Beautiful
Crazy Christmas appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Christmas Lasso
- Christmas Seagull
- Fighting Santa
- Flying Santa
- Hard Rock Santa
- Old Country
- Pony Express
- Santa's Ballet
Crazy Christmas appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Special New Year
- This is the first song by Santa Clones in the Just Dance series. It is followed by Last Christmas and Jingle Bells.
- However, this is their only original song in the series, as Last Christmas and Jingle Bells are covered.
- Crazy Christmas currently holds the record for appearing in at least one Mashup in every Just Dance entry, consecutively, since Just Dance 3.
- All of the costumes have appeared in at least one Mashup.
- This song was a free DLC for Just Dance 2 from December 17 to December 27.
- The dancer has relatively 'human' and more realistic skin, unlike other dancers, who usually have white skin.
- This is the only Just Dance 2 DLC from the 2010-decade that is not on Just Dance: Summer Party.
- This song is created by Ubisoft, like Dagomba, Futebol Crazy, Why Oh Why, and Skin-To-Skin: in fact, on YouTube and everywhere online you will find nothing about the song besides Just Dance.
- A Community Remix was planned for this song in Just Dance Now, but it was canceled for an unknown reason.
- If the Community Remix had not been canceled, it would have become the second song with a Community Remix on Just Dance Now, and also the first song from Just Dance 2 with a Community Remix.
- It also would've been the second song from Just Dance 2 to have an alternate
- This is the first Christmas themed song, the others being Jingle Bells, XMas Tree, Last Christmas, Make It Jingle, and All I Want for Christmas Is You.
- The scores (X, OK, GOOD and PERFECT) go through everything in the background.
- The Beta background had more details and pointed to a blue palette.
- One of the songs sampled (Jingle Bells) would later be sampled in XMas Tree.
- After Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) and That's the Way (I Like It), this is the third song to have a completely revamped background (with the color change).
- On Just Dance 2, if the song is purchased and downloaded for the first time on an SD card instead of the Wii System Memory, the song will become permanently unplayable, as the game will freeze if an attempt has been made to play the song.
- This is one of 5 Just Dance 2 songs that did not appear on Just Dance: Summer Party, along with:
- Crazy Christmas, along with Hungarian Dance No. 5, Irish Meadow Dance and William Tell Overture was made free from December 23 to December 31, 2016 on 舞力全开：活力派 to celebrate Christmas.
- Even though only C2 appears in Take On Me’s Mashup, said Mashup’s cover shows C3 instead.
- The remake was noticeably retaken, as the coach does the choreography slightly different and also forgets to do the last clap in his C5 form.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|