|I wonder where were you...
This page concerns content that has been shelved or removed from the series. Before updating this article, please ensure the veracity and verifiability of the information. Remember to cite your sources.
"Crazy Kids" by Ke$ha featuring will.i.am is a routine that was created as part of a Just Dance Creativity Workshop during the development of Just Dance 2015. The video file was found on the Autodance servers, suggesting the possibility of inclusion in the game was considered at one point.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman. Throughout the routine she covers herself in paint consisting of the colors green, purple, and red.
The background is black. During the routine, green and purple paint can be seen running from the top of the screen. Throughout the routine, splatters of green and purple paint start to appear on the ground.
- If Crazy Kids had been featured in a game, it would have been the sixth song by Kesha in the series.
- "F**k", "b**ches", "motherf**kers", and "n***a" are censored.
- They are already censored in the official music video.
- The video of the routine shows its filming stage, suggesting that this song was scrapped early in development.
- Crazy Kids was one of six routines created as part of the Just Dance Creativity Workshop, but is the only one whose song is known and whose full video file has been found.
- If Crazy Kids would have been included in the game, it would have been the first time two artists who had a battle song in a previous game would have a collaboration together in a later game.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|