|This article is about Queen’s song. You may be looking for Anja’s song with a similar name.|
- 1 Appearance of the Dancers
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Playlists
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
- 7 Videos
- 8 References
- 9 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman wearing a dark pink dress with a light blue belt and a white buckle. Her jacket and hair are in a very dark blue-green color, similar to P2’s hair. The female is also wearing a dark pink diadem, and light blue earrings, and teal high-heels.
P2 is a man dressed in mostly dark blue-green colors, but he is wearing a pair of dark pink glasses, a dark pink belt with a small white buckle, a light blue jacket, black-teal boots, and dark blue-green pants. His hair has a dark blue-green color.
The dancers are at a rainy Movie Drive-In in the evening. The movie on display appears to be about the two dancers and is styled like an old silent movie.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves:
- P1: Put your right hand on your head and your left hand on your hip.
- P2: Point at P1 with both of your hands.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love appears in the following playlists:
Just Dance 3
Just Dance Now
- It’s Time To Dance!
- Bohemian Rhapsody The Movie
- Old But Gold 80’s
- Emotion in Motions
- All Songs A-E
- Rocktober Frenzy!
Just Dance Unlimited
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love is the first song by Queen in the series.
- The final pictogram in the Wii version of Just Dance 3 and the remake does not appear in the Xbox 360 version.
- A promotional gameplay screenshot shows P2 with a different haircut.
- In Just Dance Now, the preview does not show the Gold Move effect during the Gold Move.
- In the original coach selection image for P2, his mouth is pink. This was fixed in the remake.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|