|This article is about Queen's song. You may be looking for Anja's song with a similar name.|
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman wearing a pink dress with a blue belt. Her jacket and hair are in a very dark blue-green color. The female is also wearing a pink diadem, and blue earrings, and high-heels.
P2 is a man dressed in mostly dark blue-green colors, but he is wearing a pair of pink glasses, a pink belt, a blue jacket, black shoes, and black pants. His hair has a dark blue-green color.
The dancers are at a rainy Movie Drive-In in the evening. The movie on display appears to be about the two dancers and is styled like an old silent movie.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves:
- P1: Put your right hand on your head and your left hand on your hip.
- P2: Point at P1 with both of your hands.
Appearances in Playlists
Crazy Little Thing Called Love is featured in the following playlists:
Just Dance Now
- Bohemian Rhapsody The Movie
- Old But Gold 80's
- Emotion in Montions
- All Songs A-E
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love is the first song by Queen in the series.
- Unlike several of the other remade songs, the dancers appear on the remade square with poses different from their original game square.
- The final pictogram in the remake and the Wii version of Just Dance 3 does not appear in the Xbox version.
- In a Beta image, P2 has a different haircut. This was changed before release.
- In Just Dance Now, the preview does not show the Gold Move effect during the Gold Move.
- In the original coach selection image for P2, his mouth is pink. This was fixed in the remake.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|