- 1 Appearance of the Dancer
- 2 Background
- 3 Gold Moves
- 4 Appearances in Mashups
- 5 Captions
- 6 Trivia
- 7 Gallery
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 Site Navigation
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with brown curly hair, a purple and black dress with a gold belt, purple strap heels, and sunglasses. She has many golden accessories such as: golden designer earrings, a golden bracelet, and a golden necklace.
Her remake has a completely different color scheme. She looks more realistic, her hair Is in a dark shade of blue, her dress is also now in a dark shade of blue with pink elements. Her belt is also now pink. Her sunglasses are blue as well. Her desgner accessories have now turned pink and dark blue.
The background resembles a runway. At the beginning of the song, the dancer walks down the runway before starting her dance, making it apparent that she is supposed to be a model. The background consists of flashing lights. There are stage lights on the wall and floor. Yellow and white dots appear around the scenery, which form and fade out the dancer at the beginning and end. The lights abruptly stop after the song ends.
Everything is now pink and the background is pitch black when the dots appear. Also, the dots are now mostly light purple, white, gray, dark blue, and turquoise and they appear from a first-person perspective rather than from the sides.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Make a big circle with your right arm.
Crazy in Love appears in the following Mashups:
NOTE: If the word 'remake' is shown in brackets, it shows that this song’s remake is used in the Mashup.
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Baby One More Time
- Blame It on the Boogie
- Blurred Lines
- Cheap Thrills (Sunglasses) (Remake)
- Hips Don’t Lie (Caliente) (Remake)
- Just A Gigolo
- Just Dance
- Miss Understood
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Prince Ali
- Rich Girl
Crazy in Love appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Just Say NO!
- Pause Repeat
- Raise The Roof
- Crazy in Love is the first song by Beyoncé in the series.
- It is also the first song by Jay-Z in the series.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the final line ("Looking so crazy in love") disappears before it is completely sung.
- The coach has a different color scheme and longer hair as seen in promotional images.
- The background is inspired from the music video for the song.
- The pictograms have green arrows, which were shared with the beta glove color, although the final dancer’s glove was changed to orange.
- It has been fixed in the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits.
- The caption "Just Say NO!" shares the same name as another caption belonging to Barbra Streisand ("Just Say No").
- The preview gameplay shows an incorrect pictogram, which is a Gold Move pictogram.
- The pictogram is also colored as a normal move, suggesting that the Gold Moves are different during production.
- In Just Dance 2 and Wii, the menu icon is mirrored and the coach has shorter hair.
- The Just Dance Now pictogram sprite shows five pictograms which were never used in the original routine. One of them is used in Just Dance 4 and Just Dance 2014 Mashups, and another one shows the Gold Move as a normal move. Two of these unused pictograms show moves that are not performed in the actual routine.
Official Music Video/Audio
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|